THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yesterday’s wear

Been rockin only All Star colorways this week
5BEC15AB-84AF-482A-BAC8-190B46E3AEBB.jpeg

These are :nthat: I know it’s a custom pair, but thesurgeon thesurgeon nails a lot of designs.

Not sure what everybody else thinks? Guess I don’t come across his name much on here, but maybe I’m not in the right places?

Nah they wack. They honestly wouldn’t have been that bad if he didn’t put that big patch of gator skin on the forefoot

Last edited:
Plyo work today in the draft day 11s. Feeling a bit sluggish, 4 days in a row of hoops will do that I guess. Standing vert about low 30s right now, a bit of rest and hopefully get to mid 30s.

Top of that light is 10’6

Attachments

• 5A8B73D4-7742-4584-8F28-6F51F79E5D42.png
    5A8B73D4-7742-4584-8F28-6F51F79E5D42.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 0982D073-A61C-49DE-89BB-B35B7C85096E.png
    0982D073-A61C-49DE-89BB-B35B7C85096E.png
    979 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
My guy! Thank you bro. Thinking of copping an ID pair of the Elite lows
One point of caution - I went through a few pairs of 10s and none of them lasted more than a few weeks before the heel air unit popped or deflated. It was very soft and not durable. That said, If you aren’t gonna be hooping in them, then disregard lol.

I had a pair of mesh black / turquoise and an elite low knit version in that yellow orange two toned colorway

They really need to make the lateral heel air bubbles have stronger psi or something. They squish so much on impact that it’s an easy ankle sprain every time.

One point of caution - I went through a few pairs of 10s and none of them lasted more than a few weeks before the heel air unit popped or deflated. It was very soft and not durable. That said, If you aren’t gonna be hooping in them, then disregard lol.

I had a pair of mesh black / turquoise and an elite low knit version in that yellow orange two toned colorway

They really need to make the lateral heel air bubbles have stronger psi or something. They squish so much on impact that it’s an easy ankle sprain every time.
Ohhh I know about the popping. My only pair... the fundamentals... the left foot popped. It was like within a year of me having them.... and I had them for casual. Yea this pair I'm thinking of will also be for casual.

Back
Top Bottom