THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of neither team but I love how Lakers fans always love to bash Boston Celtic's championships by telling "there were only like 8 teams in the league back then!"
That's never been my rebuttal. As a Laker fan I feel like the only people who can talk **** are Celtics fans. Anyone else need not even bother because there's no other team who have double digit championships in their franchise.

Looking good tbh. I want to try. Gonna get beat, even indoor clean court.

I remember have crazy explosive lows in the primeknit all white, didn’t get too bad. But it did yellow overall
I hope I can get them. They'll be worn casually unless I can score a 2nd pair.

Was trying to find an old pic I posted on IG & came across these. I miss all the Kobes I've had. And there's something about the Kobe V POP that made it a top performer on the court.
Screenshot_20230531_085154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_090234_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_090015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_085052_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_090051_Instagram.jpg

That's never been my rebuttal. As a Laker fan I feel like the only people who can talk **** are Celtics fans. Anyone else need not even bother because there's no other team who have double digit championships in their franchise.
Bruh 🤣
There’s 36 year olds who have only been alive for 1 Celtics championship which was 15 years ago anyway. You know, the championship they got when Kevin Mchale gift wrapped KG to his old buddy Ainge lol.

In for the spectacular number, gonna put this in my curriculum vitae and boats about in my next job interview!

"What is your biggest achievement in life thus far?" "Well, you know what? Funny story..."

What did those set you back? DS?

Such a beautiful shoe.
I made these back when they were available on Nike iD. But yeah, they've been DS sitting in a box since I was using my Kobe 11 black outs or whatever the ones with the XX on the back was called. Black Space? I know we all say wear your shoes, but these IDs and the FTBs are probably my favorite pairs.

Hoping Nike releases 2 very important colorways for me...1. Kobe 8 Achilles and 2. Kobe 8 Amnesty's
I don't mind if they do the Achilles on the Protro even though the OG was an 8 Elite. Other one I want is the grey lakers home with the yellow bottom and purple swoosh, those were so fire I bought reps of them 10 years ago lol.
Sadly, I'm not holding too much hope for color ways that used to be PEs, we'd be lucky if there were more than 4 OG color ways.
The luckiest we've been in getting PEs was the Final Seconds Kobe 1 Protro.

Hoping Nike releases 2 very important colorways for me...1. Kobe 8 Achilles and 2. Kobe 8 Amnesty's
I remember most hated the Achilles 8s just because of what they represented back then lol. But today, and as it has been for years now, we know they represent strength and love for the game. Kobe sinking them two free throws with that injury is one of the most powerful basketball moments ever!!

And the other pair, yeah, “Amnesty That” 💪🏾

Back
Top Bottom