THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I donno man.. they're releasing them on Mamba day and might be limited so you never know....

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-8.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-10.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-2.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-3.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-4.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-5.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-friends-family-pack-6.jpg

Are they making these super limited? Was hoping for an easy cop but not sure anymore. I assume I can order online?

I expect these to be an instant s/o on SNKRS. Not that Nike is predictable or anything:rofl:, but they desperately need to breathe life into this line. That calls for a forecast tomorrow of 'sell-out hype' with a chance of limited availability. Just my prediction. Guess we'll see.

Pulled the trigger on the black NXTs during the flash sale. Everyone including NDC recommends .5 up so I followed that advice. Had a 15% code lying around so icing on the cake!

Pulled the trigger on the black NXTs during the flash sale. Everyone including NDC recommends .5 up so I followed that advice. Had a 15% code lying around so icing on the cake!

How much were they during the flash sale, before applying the code?

I expect these to be an instant s/o on SNKRS. Not that Nike is predictable or anything:rofl:, but they desperately need to breathe life into this line. That calls for a forecast tomorrow of 'sell-out hype' with a chance of limited availability. Just my prediction. Guess we'll see.
they would be stupid not to do so...I think they should have made a limited release for the original ADs to breathe life into them also, it's all about the colorways and exclusivity.

they would be stupid not to do so...I think they should have made a limited release for the original ADs to breathe life into them also, it's all about the colorways and exclusivity.

The grey AD's were the most limited. They just were available if you wanted them. Which is it how it should be. Everything shouldn't be about hype.

Last edited:
anyone have a US phone number I can use to get a sneakers+ verification number sent to? Trying to ship them in the US but cant make a snkrs account

My bro just copped the Greys 20mins out. Kinda shocked. Thought Nike would go with the pump-fake. I was wrong. Thought for sure at least the Greys would be s/o in min or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom