THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

A look at a gum bottom sample

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 68
You guys think these will sit at Santa Monica until tonight? Can't get out there until then, and want to see the grey, purple and yellow in person.

You guys think these will sit at Santa Monica until tonight? Can't get out there until then, and want to see the grey, purple and yellow in person.

U should b good...they have 2 fsr cuz I got a pair n didn't like em n asked if they had another n they grabbed another pair for me to choose..I really was so tempted to get the yellow pair the. Saw the grey...I really hope they sit for the next few weeks I want both

U should b good...they have 2 fsr cuz I got a pair n didn't like em n asked if they had another n they grabbed another pair for me to choose..I really was so tempted to get the yellow pair the. Saw the grey...I really hope they sit for the next few weeks I want both

Cool, thanks man. I was kind of surprised the grey basically sold out online already.

Does anyone think this will be discounted? Also can someone who purchase please give a performance review? I'm wanting to purchase but iffy.

Gonna cop the grey mids. Gonna be going in on these with a blind eye. I'm used to all the first looks and performance overviews/review that we get these days. I really wanna hoop in these.

First Kobe purchase in the A.D. era. They're fire imo.

Back
Top Bottom