THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Went to the Nike Factory Stone in Torrance, CA earlier and saw the Honesty (blue), Detached (gray) and Optimism (yellow) pairs on the hashwall, size 10.5. Was retail $150, but with 30% off hash discount. Was also a size 12 in the Fearless (purple). Hope that helps someone nearby.

Went to the Nike Factory Stone in Torrance, CA earlier and saw the Honesty (blue), Detached (gray) and Optimism (yellow) pairs on the hashwall, size 10.5. Was retail $150, but with 30% off hash discount. Was also a size 12 in the Fearless (purple). Hope that helps someone nearby.

Crazy how these hit the hash already. Too bad I am not close but I would cop both the Honesty and Detached pairs. Checking if my buddy in SD can grab them for me but probably out of luck... sigh

Hit the hash meaning someone bought online and returned them to a factory store. Funny, I'm actually on the fence about doing the same...if I would have seen these in person first not sure if I would've copped. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice shoe but since I paid retail I kinda feel like I should feel more strongly about them than how I do at the moment.

Edit: Saw the Stardust at the Santa Monica FTL for $99

Hit the hash meaning someone bought online and returned them to a factory store. Funny, I'm actually on the fence about doing the same...if I would have seen these in person first not sure if I would've copped. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice shoe but since I paid retail I kinda feel like I should feel more strongly about them than how I do at the moment.

Edit: Saw the Stardust at the Santa Monica FTL for $99

What colorway did you get? I'm loving my detached

20170905154522_original.jpg
20170905154519_original.jpg
20170905154523_original.jpg
20170905154520_original.jpg
20170905154518_original.jpg
20170905154521_original.jpg

Yea just like any white shoe. I still have like 4 white Kobe's that are still DS. I just don't wanna get em dirty because they're too pretty lol

Played in white NXT's for the first time this morning. So far they're still as clean as when I was wearing them casually but when I transfer a white shoe from causal wear to ball I'm done caring about their appearance at that point.

I do i
Played in white NXT's for the first time this morning. So far they're still as clean as when I was wearing them casually but when I transfer a white shoe from causal wear to ball I'm done caring about their appearance at that point.
I do it the opposite way. I transition ball shoes to casual. That way I can wear my kicks outside without worrying about what I may come across

Anyone watching the NXT Mambacurial? I'm waiting on them to go on sale. Let me know if you know where i can cop for well under retail.

So, is there a flyknit version of the AD mid coming out? Could of swore i saw or heard something about that.

Yeah there is a jacquard knit pair coming. So not sure if thats a flyknit or more of a mesh/knit kind of material. Definitely excited. The traction is literally insane on these so I will be copping another pair for sure

I don't give a **** about any Kobe Mids

When is the next Kobe AD Low or whatever the next signature Kobe Low top shoe coming out?

Back
Top Bottom