THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Went to my local HOH to "check out" the stardust's. They made it to check out lol

20170907_212241-1.jpg
Nice pick up bro. Some A.D. still on my radar are the Light Bone, Big Stage, and Mint green (damn can't think of the name right now)

Okay decided to give these a test run before I returned them... My initial impressions are that the traction on these are Kobe 9/Rose 7/Curry 2 GOAT level. Don't really notice the materials while wearing them...And unrelated to performance, these kicks are squeaky as hell lol.

Okay decided to give these a test run before I returned them... My initial impressions are that the traction on these are Kobe 9/Rose 7/Curry 2 GOAT level. Don't really notice the materials while wearing them...And unrelated to performance, these kicks are squeaky as hell lol.
What model did you try out. The base model, nxt, or mids?

Lol. I have all three bro...but my post was about the AD mids.

Would need to get a few more runs in the mids before making a definite conclusion but for right now I think - NXT > AD mid > AD (but the last two are close)

All three models have really good traction...but if the mids come out with a version w/ a solid rubber outsole watch out!

Lol. I have all three bro...but my post was about the AD mids.

Would need to get a few more runs in the mids before making a definite conclusion but for right now I think - NXT > AD mid > AD (but the last two are close)
NXT performance is stellar. Fit a little tighter than XI in terms of width, but will break in, and the traction is same if not better than Xs.

Yessir. I really like the NXT...the fit is amazing, traction is on point and the heel zoom is pillowy soft. Seriously one of, if not the best low top shoes I've ever played in.

Yessir. I really like the NXT...the fit is amazing, traction is on point and the heel zoom is pillowy soft. Seriously one of, if not the best low top shoes I've ever played in.
I haven't tried the mids on but right now I play in the grey & white NXT's. Best shoe I've ever played in. Getting the black & white joints & I'll be good.

Only downside I had with the NXT's is that I took me about two wearings before I figured out the best way to keep them laced. Right now my only pair is the black/white color way but if I can find the reds for under retail those will be copped.

Only downside I had with the NXT's is that I took me about two wearings before I figured out the best way to keep them laced. Right now my only pair is the black/white color way but if I can find the reds for under retail those will be copped.
My profile pic is the before & after of me figuring out how to lace them correctly. Like I told mindmarathon24 I'll keep an eye out for you. Kobes aren't popular here in GA.

Big Stage AD are $90 at NDC

tempting.

my last all white balling kicks were the fundamental 10's. balled in them one time (indoor) and quickly put them back in my closet afterwards lol. they went dirty pretty quick.

really like all the white colorways of the AD's. wish theres a flyknit version tho, would've been fire!

ps.

wish nike would retro these already

nike-zoom-kobe-5-v-bigstage-home-08.jpg

tempting.

my last all white balling kicks were the fundamental 10's. balled in them one time (indoor) and quickly put them back in my closet afterwards lol. they went dirty pretty quick.

really like all the white colorways of the AD's. wish theres a flyknit version tho, would've been fire!

ps.

wish nike would retro these already

nike-zoom-kobe-5-v-bigstage-home-08.jpg
I want Nike to retro Kobe 4's - Playoff and MVP 4's, Carpe Diem, and these ^^ along with the black ones too. Not really a fan of the 5's due to the bending by the ankle on outside, but they are very comfortable and perform well, but Kobe 4's always my fave Kobes besides the 8, 9's, 11' and A.D and NXT

My profile pic is the before & after of me figuring out how to lace them correctly. Like I told mindmarathon24 I'll keep an eye out for you. Kobes aren't popular here in GA.

Your avy is kinda small. Ming sharing your lacing tips with us?

Been rocking my curial NXTs for about a week now. Mine are usually loose enough that I don't have to tuck in my lace ends. Would love to hear your technique.

Back
Top Bottom