THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

People with AD NXTs:

Do you have a problem where the laces end up too long after tightening that even when you tuck em through the back bungee cord, they end up dragging on the ground?

Because I'm having that problem and I'm scared I might slip by stepping on my own lace tips...

Tucking the lace cords never worked for me, I just lace mine up the traditional way instead.

I'm trying to be conscience and start saving more and spending less. I'm also trying to get out of the double up mentality. Welp, through both out the window to double up on the star dusts. Although, the promo code was unapplied after the purchase do it processing at 12:01am. Debating on if I should cancel the order or call Nike to see if they will honor the code (pretty sure they will) .

Ive also been trying to get more on a quality over quantity mindset, which also is a function of not doubling up so much. I would rather go out and buy a pair I really want for $250 then get 3 pairs of something I moderately want. Although its hard because I am an accountant in nature so trying to be cost effective is something I'm naturally looking at and this mindset goes against that.

Sorry for the rant. I'm hoping that we get some flyknit soon. I personally don't think its played out and would love to see some AD Mid Flyknits

I can definitely feel you on spending less, but it's just so hard when they dropping so much heat lol I'm kind of the opposite though, i refuse to pay more than retail on a shoe whether I really want it or not, i'd much rather cop 2-3 shoes for the price of that 1 over retail kick.

People with AD NXTs:

Do you have a problem where the laces end up too long after tightening that even when you tuck em through the back bungee cord, they end up dragging on the ground?

Because I'm having that problem and I'm scared I might slip by stepping on my own lace tips...
Loop them mutliple times in the bungie.

De'Aaron Fox's Halloween AD
22860667_898682483640840_7138195122935562240_n.jpg

22860339_125925624751479_9175212091823357952_n.jpg

I mentioned flyknit versions of Kobe past sigs and I think people asked how that would be possible. But they are releasing a flyknit version of the Jordan 3. Will definitely be interesting to see how they pull it off.

maybe just like what flyknit did to the zoom flight 95 into zoom bonafide?

I can definitely feel you on spending less, but it's just so hard when they dropping so much heat lol I'm kind of the opposite though, i refuse to pay more than retail on a shoe whether I really want it or not, i'd much rather cop 2-3 shoes for the price of that 1 over retail kick.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I am transitioning from that to the other side. I have multiple pairs that sit and will most likely not be worn. I can't help but think i could have not had a few and bought a pair like the Mp's or something instead

Back
Top Bottom