THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Thought somebody posted the link! U don’t want them anyway, if your already thinking about the return process lol I’m sure they will pop up on NDC at some point today.
nah bro, if you've been keeping up you'd know the traction is questionable

Did a quick lace swap with some navy laces just to see how they'd look..still not sure how I feel
20180901_122418.jpg

First Kobe since the 11. Can’t wait for mine to come in but can’t help from thinking that these would be even better with red than crimson/pink. Just hard to match :/

Both if you have a store near you. FTL has $7 prepaid label and Dicks I believe have free return so they win for mail return. Not sure for worn returns.

Don’t think u can return worn shoes to FL but not sure about dsg... prob not though

Easy cop at HOH. Couple people in line but i was in and out within 5 minutes. Military discount was clutch on these.

I never had a problem with returning to footlocker.com, just if you return there's the restock fee (or return shipping fee if you want to think of it like that).
I haven't returned a pair to FTL, this year, but I don't recall any restock fee and to avoid return shipping, just return in-store, if possible.

I haven't returned a pair to FTL, this year, but I don't recall any restock fee and to avoid return shipping, just return in-store, if possible.
I guess they changed their policies to be competitive with nike? There definitely was a shipping/restock fee before tho.

First Kobe since the 11. Can’t wait for mine to come in but can’t help from thinking that these would be even better with red than crimson/pink. Just hard to match :/

Too be honest u can’t really tell...it pops tho really nice touch

If I remember correctly I was charged return shipping for shipping back a pair of AJ1.5s in store. It was like $7
Could be a YMMV situation. I bought a pair of Protros from FTL and returned them because I was able to get into the ES and got em. I walked in and they offered free shipping but FTL doesn't seem to have a uniform policy on this.

I guess they changed their policies to be competitive with nike? There definitely was a shipping/restock fee before tho.

It's $6.99 for the return postage. I paid with PayPal but returned in-store to avoid losing money and they gave a merchandise return card.

For anyone that has the Kobe 360 and the new ADs (sail or exodus) which shoe is wider? Or shall I say which shoe is more narrow?

Soooo can we address the elephant in the room...

What the heck is in the forefoot?

Looked @ the sole n seen how nice its set up..

Back
Top Bottom