THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

So I played in the Kobe AD Sail for a seond time and the traction this time was a lot better. Interestingly the left shoe has better traction than the right one, so my question is: how can I get the traction of the right shoe on the same level as the left?

Just pour some water on the outsole before I enter the court or does anybody have any other ideas?
Stepping in water, is a good quick solution, between games. I've noticed with multiple clear outsole pairs that the more I play in them, the better the grip. For the stubborn pairs, it takes maybe 2-4 hours of play before the traction gets really good. I'm not saying 2-4 hours of play in a session. I'm talking overall usage.

Looks like the black pair is sitting.

Hopefully I can cop next month.

FD43D681-3696-471E-BEA3-067F3BC11626.jpeg

Not my pic. But the proper color cordination the shoe might work for some.

Damn now gotta check my pair. Been balling in them the last 3 days. Traction Is getting better each play, it's becoming the shoes strongest feature.

I wish they put these on nike ID so I can recreate the kobe v big stages edition

Damn now gotta check my pair. Been balling in them the last 3 days. Traction Is getting better each play, it's becoming the shoes strongest feature.

I wish they put these on nike ID so I can recreate the kobe v big stages edition
It's probably just the finish on the rubber. It did look a little sus at first glance. That's good it's starting to get better tho.

Finally got sails in from NDC

7380AD37-EB32-4E47-8F3A-E94AE1ACC79B.jpeg

I have two pairs of A.D. NXTs, copped one pair of size 14s and they were excruciatingly tight , even though I have a narrow foot. So I copped a size 15 and they fit perfect. My A.D. Exodus Sails on the other hand fit perfectly in a size 14.

1EA5DA31-D49A-4FA6-B0E1-2BB34E843D2A.jpeg

I need to wear my AD NXT more. I have the grey, black, and red pair and all but the black are DS. That being said, im disappointed Kobe released such a great model at the moment! Due to some unforeseen things, ive had to take on more of a financial burden and my Kobe pickups are being more selective. I was hoping that I could get buy just picking up the protros as they came out but these Exodus's are too good. I can hardly wait to scoop the black pair that just came out.

From the comment section of one of nightwing's videos:

The name Exodus /ek-suh-duhs/ means "the departure" and from what I remember, Kobe's Nike contract calls for 5 more shoes from the time he retires and this is the 5th one.

Interesting :nerd:

I too like lower socks for basketball. I wear the Nike elite no shows for ball when wearing lows and the elite quarters when playing in mids. I prefer the feel of the no shows.

The name Exodus /ek-suh-duhs/ means "the departure" and from what I remember, Kobe's Nike contract calls for 5 more shoes from the time he retires and this is the 5th one.

So what about the earlier Kobe’s that will be “protored”? The Kobe’s signature line imo is to successful for Nike not renew a contract for more shoes unless Kobe will like spin his “Kobe’s sigs” to “Kobe brand” brilliant move if that happen$

So what about the earlier Kobe’s that will be “protored”? The Kobe’s signature line imo is to successful for Nike not renew a contract for more shoes unless Kobe will like spin his “Kobe’s sigs” to “Kobe brand” brilliant move if that happen$

guessing at the very least he'll get some type of lifetime contract to secure him from moving on to another brand.

Well hopefully they think of a better naming scheme.

One thing I DON'T miss about the old days is "You have the new Jordans?" " No, the NEW new Jordans..."

Kobe AD Kobe AD NXT Kobe AD Kobe AD NXT 360 Kobe AD STAAAHP

E1D63EE4-82D9-4208-A458-802DA0A06AB7.jpeg

The sails were just sitting in my footlocker in Hawaii. I was trying to double up, but they didn’t have a 9. Just a 10.5. Still can’t believe it sat for a couple days. I believe the shipment came in late and released this past Wednesday
Someone hook me up with at 10.5 - i'll send payment via cashapp or zelle

Let's hope he starts his own brand of Nike doesn't give him a lifetime contract. They should.

guessing at the very least he'll get some type of lifetime contract to secure him from moving on to another brand.
Please please Nike do this

Not a fan of this guys reviews. He can't even hoop lol
Well people complain about the price of the 360 so they give you a different material that doesn't cost us $200 then more complaints that the material is too cheap smh

Back
Top Bottom