THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I wonder if they’re doing something similar to the curry 4. They didn’t say what it was for a little bit, people said it was decent cushion, and then they come out and say it’s basic foam. Then they can justify using it

Went to FTL to look at these today. THESE ARE AMAZING!!! Love the colorway but im going to wait for NIke to pick it up.

I wonder if FTL releasing product before Nike does is something thats going to happen more regularly.

Midsole feels like the AD mids just that the insoles in these are thicker that makes them feel plush.

Went to HoH in Costa Mesa. There was tons of 10/10.5s in the black/white.

Someone returned a launch colorway in size 10 and got that instead. Love the colors. Can't beat $115 after birthday vip.

698A782A-FDAE-4516-BD92-E196D63E0998.jpeg
Tried these on today. Not bad at all. Def has feeling comparison to the kobe 5. This colorway is fire as well.

My apologies if the post above from me is in the wrong thread.

Edit: It looks like the post is still waiting for mod approval.

Heel tab isn't causing any pain or anything. Not too bothered by the toe, the size tag in the shoe is more annoying lol. Only had $10 rewards but at least it could be used unlike the sail if I went to buy it. Champs have them too if you got rewards there.
20180901_121024.jpg

20180901_100834.jpg
How do they fit

AD Mid in 10 was perfect for me. Exodus toe box is a bit longer, but still narrow. I have a 10 looking for a 10.5 swap in the Sails.

No pain in the heel at all. Super grippy on my wood floors.

AD Mid in 10 was perfect for me. Exodus toe box is a bit longer, but still narrow. I have a 10 looking for a 10.5 swap in the Sails.

No pain in the heel at all. Super grippy on my wood floors.

HOH fashion valley has 10.5 in sails in their display box. Saw it this morning.

So I played in the Kobe AD Sail for a seond time and the traction this time was a lot better. Interestingly the left shoe has better traction than the right one, so my question is: how can I get the traction of the right shoe on the same level as the left?

Just pour some water on the outsole before I enter the court or does anybody have any other ideas?

So I played in the Kobe AD Sail for a seond time and the traction this time was a lot better. Interestingly the left shoe has better traction than the right one, so my question is: how can I get the traction of the right shoe on the same level as the left?

Just pour some water on the outsole before I enter the court or does anybody have any other ideas?

Wait, what? That's gonna make it even worse :lol: You're gonna be sliding around on the court and picking up all the dust.

Try wiping the soles down with rubbing alcohol. This may help remove mold release or processing agents that are slick. Extended use of the shoes should also remove the slickness.

Try wiping the soles down with rubbing alcohol. This may help remove mold release or processing agents that are slick. Extended use of the shoes should also remove the slickness.

Thank you! Will try that!

Do you have a tight fit or like them a little loose? I feel like those who really like a snug fit might experience that from what I've heard...

Back
Top Bottom