THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Anybody seen any more possible colorways for the 360s?

I hope so dude, I seriously think the 360 is the best basketball shoe in a long time. MINUS the issue with the outsole just straight disintegrating. I think I might try experimenting with making a new outsole for mine once I finish wearing the current one out. Sidenote that black/multicolour one that came out recently is pretty dope

It doesn't matter when it comes to hoop shoes....
Im saying its gonna be rare to find a sneaker that has horrible traction indoors and have the same horrible traction outdoors because almost every ball shoe will be good outdoors when it comes to traction.
I've played on courts where it's so old, the concrete has smooth spots, that mixed in with pigeon poo. The acid from the poo destroys these covered courts causing any shoe to slip if encountering that particular spot on the court. The non covered courts are nice though but those outdoor triple thick rims are horrible. That's a whole different topic lol

Bruh...stop ducking the validity of some bball shoes can have better or worse grip than other bball shoes OUTDOORS.

Your rebuttal makes no sense. You have to compare apples to apples.

Using your logic I can say, "All nike basketball shoes are the same. You shouldn't have any traction issues with any basketball shoes at all as long as you're playing on a clean NCAA/NBA level court."

Have u ever tried playing in Nike Air Raids or Reebok Blacktops indoors? They're horrible for indoors, but for outdoors they are beasts as they are outdoor shoes that are designed for outdoors.
Air raids were the ****. Love those for outdoors.

What happened exactly? Is there an article or vid that explains everything? I did a quick search and didn’t see anything.

I was deep into reviews for a minute then kinda stepped away, only watch/ read a few peeps now. Jahronmon and Schwollo mainly. I think sole bros are trash but will watch sometimes if it’s a newer shoe I’m interested in and they’re the only ones with a review out.
sole brothers are trash. They can't hoop either. One guy has a kids sized shoe lol they both contradict each other at times, and their reviews are plain biased at times.

Wish i could afford these so i wouldn't have to say i don't like them
kobe-tears.png
You're being sarcastic right? If not, then that makes my previous point on another post. People bash the new because they can't afford or don't want to spend money that they don't have on them. Those are the guys that usually buy only to return them to get their money back, all while creating false claims about how they this and that.

I didn’t mean their game is trash. Just seems they go the quantity over quality route and seems most of their vids have very little prep and they often contradict themselves. They may have improved, just basing off what I’ve seen.
Contradict themselves ha ha what I said

I used to watch a bunch of shoetubers like clockwork. Now I only truly enjoy Nightwing2303 because he's the same guy I watched 5 years ago. I don't care if the dude plays wheelchair basketball...he's knowledgeable and consistent.

Mike Rich was my go-to guy for casual reviews, but even his videos have gotten way too long and redundant. I don't necessarily think he's changed though, it's just gotten tougher for him to make a buck. YouTube as a career has become much more difficult in the past 2-3 years.
If a person played in a wheelchair how and why would you give the dude credit for doing reviews? His feet wouldn't even be on the ground to know what they feel like. Only credible thing he/she could give was review on what they are like in hands, material, weight. Ok i'll give 50% credibility for a persons in a wheel chairs review, but wouldn't that be the same as people who do reviews but don't even play in them? I play, but I don't play in a league, or anything. Mainly pick up games from time to time. I thought about doin reviews of all my Kobe's using my son since he plays ---->

I'm 33 and have been balling for about 25 years. I used to play in whatever I can get my hands on — AF1s, Starburys etc. After multiple knee surgeries and screwed up toes, though , these pricey shoes better be close to perfect out of the box. Then I'll give buckets lol.

Damn b. I'm turning 33 in two weeks and been very fortunate not to have any major injuries/surgeries. Been playing for about 20+ years. Still playing competitive leagues 4 times a week.. Played in all sorts of shoes. Hell I used to play in good old dress shoes when I was in high school and got buckets during lunch time then goes back to class :lol:

Damn b. I'm turning 33 in two weeks and been very fortunate not to have any major injuries/surgeries. Been playing for about 20+ years. Still playing competitive leagues 4 times a week.. Played in all sorts of shoes. Hell I used to play in good old dress shoes when I was in high school and got buckets during lunch time then goes back to class :lol:

4 times a week? Goddamn. :wow:
Wish I had the time and energy to do that. I just hope I can still play how I currently play by the time I'm 40. I don't wanna become one of those old guys who is just known for hustling.

4 times a week? Goddamn. :wow:
Wish I had the time and energy to do that. I just hope I can still play how I currently play by the time I'm 40. I don't wanna become one of those old guys who is just known for hustling.

Yea man. Weekend and Tues and Thurs. Then little bit of gym in between. My current schedule/job allows me to do it. Just for the love of the game. Hehe..

All my wide footers, are these exodus a pain in the *** to get your foot into? The PG1’s were almost impossible for me as were the penny iv’s and Run the One’s because they all had a similar upper where there was no separate tongue.

All my wide footers, are these exodus a pain in the *** to get your foot into? The PG1’s were almost impossible for me as were the penny iv’s and Run the One’s because they all had a similar upper where there was no separate tongue.

Yea PG1s were a pain to get into. Exodus much easier comparatively, just use the pull tabs.

Nope they're pretty easy to put on. Fit is pretty nice too. I think I'll cop the black pair as well. Put on my sails today and really walked in them. 12.5 def is a no go for me. 13 fits just right. Good thing I didn't order that 12.5 from FTL lol.

Been surfing and copping protro's on the disco. got the final seconds and all stars for $140 a piece this past week from different places. Hooped in the final seconds already....i think the OG ZK1's had better cushioning and comfort. ZK1's were some of my favorite hoop shoes ever. Ended up with like 6 pair back in the day. The protro's didn't put the extra cushion in the toe that the OG's had. It's one of the things that made them so special. The pillow toe protected your toes are hard cuts and from getting stepped on. These feel a bit cheaper honestly..

Back
Top Bottom