THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I'm only buying retros at this point.  Only worry.  Nikes seem to have a shelf life of about 7-8 years (my experience).  Then the cookies start to crumble.

Last edited:
I would have Nashed on em too

Greys are my least fav CW so far

And specially at retail

I need that $89.99 deal that FTL had goin on
The AD's look good to me but they arent must have cuz they arent moving. Im personally not in a hurry to pick anything up.

For the 89.99 im in lol. The greys are pretty nice to me, i also like the blk white, and the navys.

These seem to be a good model to ID but i want to see what the elites are all about

The AD's look good to me but they arent must have cuz they arent moving. Im personally not in a hurry to pick anything up.

For the 89.99 im in lol. The greys are pretty nice to me, i also like the blk white, and the navys.

These seem to be a good model to ID but i want to see what the elites are all about

Definitely wanna see the elites

Went into my local HoH yesterday and spotted a "$119.99" tag on the Greys. Don't know if it was posted already. So dreams of picking up for under $100 are soon a reality.

I'll take a pic tmm if needed..

Went into my local HoH yesterday and spotted a "$119.99" tag on the Greys. Don't know if it was posted already. So dreams of picking up for under $100 are soon a reality.

I'll take a pic tmm if needed..

Not feeling the grey too much, I'll just patiently wait for the Navy and Red pairs to get marked down.
That Navy is a nice looking shoe and my fav so far of this series.

Anyone have a picture or can confirm if Wesley Matthews is wearing the navy color way? Mavs vs Blazers right now.

wesley-matthews-of-the-dallas-mavericks-handles-the-ball-against-of-picture-id633741440

Last edited:
The Kobe AD has been very low key. Only a few TBesque colorways so far and no hype or excitement. I suppose that's a good thing for my wallet.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get a 11.5 in the cool greys? Footlocker canceled my order saying they didn't have them anymore! I can stand them

So how many here own a pair of AD's. Im getting a feel that there are many who dont but are somewhat close to getting pairs as some decent cw's are  rolling out. I want to get some pairs but if i dont have to buy right away and can wait for discount i will. 

Back
Top Bottom