THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

So how many here own a pair of AD's. Im getting a feel that there are many who dont but are somewhat close to getting pairs as some decent cw's are  rolling out. I want to get some pairs but if i dont have to buy right away and can wait for discount i will. 
I have the first release and use them to play ball.  Love them.  I'm also waiting for better colorways to release that don't have the "white all around" midsole because the last few releases feel like TB.  Nothing against them but I want something that I can't easily reproduce with an ID.

So how many here own a pair of AD's. Im getting a feel that there are many who dont but are somewhat close to getting pairs as some decent cw's are  rolling out. I want to get some pairs but if i dont have to buy right away and can wait for discount i will. 

I bought my pair with a holiday discount, also love them. People underrate the importance of fit and lockdown, which the AD does really well. But the interest in these is low, discounts should be abundant.

Yeah I guess I'm like many in this thread, waiting for a discount.

Tried them on in store and really liked the fit, cushion, lock down, flexiblity. Just couldn't pay 160, knowing that by the time I got around to hooping in them they wil go on sale.

Was it an in store order? How much was it?

Naw did it online and didn't ship for 3 days so hit up chat and they said we don't have those in your size anymore. Wtf so went on the bay last night and found them for 170 w tax

1 pair gr and 2 pairs of ids and 3 more ids on the way.

I'm waiting for an iD that's supposed to come at the end of this month. I didn't think there was must interest in this shoe so it's weird that an iD pair takes 6 weeks.

I'm waiting for an iD that's supposed to come at the end of this month. I didn't think there was must interest in this shoe so it's weird that an iD pair takes 6 weeks.

Yea they have been taking forever... had a pair or 2 sit in "build complete" for 2 weeks!!! I'm sure it's the process in which they make them... not sure though

Pretty sure Nike follows these boards.  Step it up.  Kobe line is DEAD right now.  42 pages in after the 'AD' released months ago.

Release retros.  Or at least give us a FK.

Last edited:
Need the flyknit version asap [emoji]127384[/emoji][emoji]127384[/emoji][emoji]127384[/emoji][emoji]127384[/emoji][emoji]127384[/emoji]

saw the navy in person

[emoji]128525[/emoji]

The red looked good to me too (preferred the navy). If things stay quiet I might pick up the navy on discount for my 2nd pair. Really hoping we get the usual Bruce Lee, HTM or whoever, city, etc. colorways.

Back
Top Bottom