THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Not yet but they need to hurry TF up.
AD line is on its death bed and it's only Feb.
June/July I believe.

You're not kidding.  I wore my 9 Details the other day.  The drop off in this signature line from the 9 to this AD is substantial to say the least.  This line went from works of art to gravy boats.

June/July I believe.

You're not kidding.  I wore my 9 Details the other day.  The drop off in this signature line from the 9 to this AD is substantial to say the least.  This line went from works of art to gravy boats.

Only way I'll pick up the ad non flyknit is if They drop to $50 bucks, if that...

Anyone know where I can find the Kobe AD cool grey in a size 11 anywhere? Anyone see these in stock at Foot Locker?

Someone took a picture of them earlier in the thread. Apparently they are on sale now. Go to a footlocker and ask for a stock location and have them ship to your store.

Waiting on the chromes to get to this price, which is what they should've been in the first place. 

Even Kobe 6's were $130 retail so no way was Nike going to price them lower than that.

The only colorway that I purchased so far was the Navy's.

I passed on Chrome's, didn't like that clear sole.

Last edited:
Even Kobe 6's were $130 retail so no way was Nike going to price them lower than that.

For me, although this was the first release I thought it was a weak colorway.

The only colorway that I purchased so far was the Navy's.
These actually feel like the 6 to me. I have the black & white ones. Got them for Christmas. I'll gladly buy a pair, but not for $160.

According to page 1, there's another (5) more colorways yet to come plus a Oregon for $170.00

This is not even considering the Elites.

KOBE A.D.
$160
002 DUST/BLACK-PURE PLATINUM-TUMBLED GREY
011 LIGHT BONE/WHITE-PALE GREY-VIVID SKY
064 BLACK/BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN
107 WHITE/METALLIC GOLD-METALLIC GOLD
404 INDUSTRIAL BLUE/BLACK-CHLORINE BLUE

These actually feel like the 6 to me. I have the black & white ones. Got them for Christmas. I'll gladly buy a pair, but not for $160.

They feel a bit more stiffer than the 6's but mine are not broken in yet.

Did yours form fit to the shape of your foot over time like the 6's did?

im seeing a lot of bad performance reviews on these on youtube. should i go for these or the new hardens?

Nike lets you play in their products for 60 days and you can return them if you don't like it. Adidas lets you play on them for 30 days and return them if you don't like it. I'd say get both and decide which is a better fit for you.

im seeing a lot of bad performance reviews on these on youtube. should i go for these or the new hardens?

The hardens are heavier, and depending on the color the toe cap might be a little restrictive for you.

Most people I've heard from prefer the Hardens though so yea your best bet is to buy both and return whichever is your 2nd favorite.

Back
Top Bottom