THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Even pre dri fit era... I randomly think about that at times... don't know if yall remember those silky looking shorts late 2000s. I had the black pair my boy got on in the front along with the other style I got on.. far right.. Heavy as heck with no moisture wicking smh.... what a time. This was summer 07
1000038083.jpg

Even pre dri fit era... I randomly think about that at times... don't know if yall remember those silky looking shorts late 2000s. I had the black pair my boy got on in the front along with the other style I got on.. far right.. Heavy as heck with no moisture wicking smh.... what a time. This was summer 07
1000038083.jpg
Orcas 🔥🔥🔥

6" inseam for shorts is perfect. 7-8" is fine too but I prefer 6".
1000038083.jpg
I remember when all hoop shorts had that sheen on them and panels. And everyone wore no-shows.

6" inseam for shorts is perfect. 7-8" is fine too but I prefer 6".

I remember when all hoop shorts had that sheen on them and panels. And everyone wore no-shows.

I recently found out you're not allowed to wear no-shows anymore as it makes you look old :lol:

These feel…. Need I say better than the original??? Could be the age, but damn these feel good! Not snug like 8 protro either. Side note that train gif was hilarious!
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
Guess you couldn't wait bro lol.

Oh for the 8s snugness.... I just used these wooden shoe trees that I got a while back. Use them in a few of my kicks

Mamba & Mambacita sports cancelled my sweatshirt order due to inventory issues. Kinda makes me mad because they were Lakers colors. I don’t remember when it went live, but my order was at 10:44am central time.

They knit should last pretty long. Beethoven’s knit didnt really yellow and I wore them constantly. Midsole will be what yellows quicker.

Mamba & Mambacita sports cancelled my sweatshirt order due to inventory issues. Kinda makes me mad because they were Lakers colors. I don’t remember when it went live, but my order was at 10:44am central time.
Email said all sweatshirts were to be shipped by Mon 8/19 before Kobe’s bday or Mamba Day. I got a shirt but was having a hard time carting like it wouldn’t show in the cart. When I finally checked out, I had carted 25 shirts from spamming the button. I’ve gotten my Gigi jersey but have yet to get tracking on the shirt.

1000038083.jpg
Yoooo is that Denis in the middle :wow:

I recently found out you're not allowed to wear no-shows anymore as it makes you look old :lol:
Yeah I stopped wearing no-shows a while ago when I finally realized they don't work for my leg type. The slightly bunched together crew is my go-to for all situations.

Back
Top Bottom