THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Yeah I stopped wearing no-shows a while ago when I finally realized they don't work for my leg type. The slightly bunched together crew is my go-to for all situations.

I still wear em on a hot summer day to avoid tan lines but otherwise crew socks

These feel…. Need I say better than the original??? Could be the age, but damn these feel good! Not snug like 8 protro either. Side note that train gif was hilarious!
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
Just remembered.... the thing with Halo 8s was that we were used to the thin tongue... the padded tongue caused the fit change. You went same size as your OGs?

Just remembered.... the thing with Halo 8s was that we were used to the thin tongue... the padded tongue caused the fit change. You went same size as your OGs?
I have the halos and the venice beach's. Wearing the beach's now and they have the thinner tongue. it's the react drop in that gives them the more snug fit.

I have the halos and the venice beach's. Wearing the beach's now and they have the thinner tongue. it's the react drop in that gives them the more snug fit.
Oh I haven't yet removed the react drop ins to see how they are...... are they that much bigger than the lunarlon drop ins from the OGs?

Oh I haven't yet removed the react drop ins to see how they are...... are they that much bigger than the lunarlon drop ins from the OGs?
Yea there's a good difference. think Nightwing shows a comparison in one of his reviews. I think with the 9 elite low halos. They use the same react drop in as the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom