THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I don’t get why it has to be so damn hard to buy some shoes. I have the SNKRS app but all this **** is confusing. So normal people can’t just log on and buy them when they drop huh? Lame

0-2. Feels like the Lakers season.
Lakers.jpeg

Man I hope I get these....I was too broke to be a collector when the 6's came out. The first pair of Kobes I had was the 5's (Lakers home cw) thanks to grandma on my bday. Once I got a ft job I turned into a pretty big collector. I started with the 8's and never stopped!

As a lifelong Kobe fan I hope the sneaker gods bless me!

I don't get this whole thing. Before Kobe died I was able to get some releases from Nike. Once he died, forget that, couldn't smell anything but L's. Vanessa leaves because Nike wasn't being fair. She now comes back and to honor her late daughter and husband, they are selling these sneakers to people who have been able to get on Nike. as opposed to us who had to buy on Stock X and eBay. Come on man. I want one pair to wear, not sell, not to keep in the box. I want to wear it. Help us real fans out. Shoot my dog is named Kobe.

I mean it's pretty inevitable that people would flip em. Don't know how the hell someone and his family members go 3/3 though :rofl: I'm just salty I don't have a shot at em since most of these going up are LA only.
I wouldn’t say 3/3… I and my cousin where trying on multiple devices(they are accounts of other family members who weren’t interested in this drop) Dad is the only one with one device. We all picked the same store, though different shoe sizes. From the people I personally know that aren’t family 2 got in. On our season ticket holders discord more than I thought ended up hitting. So it seems they went into the right hands. But some pictures here prove otherwise :smh:.

I mean how do you affectively get these in the right hands ? Go to the Christmas game at the Staples(Crypto lol) Center and offer them to fans with Kobe shirts on ? Have a pop quiz on the SNKRS app? And if you answer all answer on Kobe correct you get in ?

Ultimately this will all be solved by… you guessed it! Making them in masses and available to everyone!….. but brands love exclusivity, it drivers their brand up. People get into FOMO, prices go over the roof… and they can release anything they want, ugly or not and people will gobble it right up.

Back
Top Bottom