THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

According to Vanessa the only people who should have her husbands shoes are the ones that suck **** on camera or nba, wnba or ncaa players.

Everyone else. You’re a nobody so **** off.

Crazy how her husbands the one that built this empire, not her. I wonder if the will said she would take control cause if so, he messed up.

1701364866194.gif

Should have never given Vanessa that much power. SMH

I think people are quick to forget that the Lakers Team store was pulling this type of price gouging during Kobe’s final game and guess what, it worked, merchandise sold out and made millions.

According to Vanessa the only people who should have her husbands shoes are the ones that suck **** on camera or nba, wnba or ncaa players.

Crazy how her husbands the one that built this empire, not her. I wonder if the will said she would take control cause if so, he messed up.
This is a wild take lol but your opinion is yours

trollyard.gif

Since Aug. 2020 Nike released Protros of: Big Stages, 5x Champ, UNDFTD Pack, EYBL, Demar Derozan, PJ Tucker, 5 Rings, Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee Alternates, Grinch, All Star, Kobe 5 UNDFTD x HoF, Kobe 6 POP, Kobe 6 Mambacita, and Kobe 8 Halo.
Yea...definetely more than 6 Ls.

Should have never given Vanessa that much power. SMH

A luxury brand type-piece is strange with this release ngl. A simple clean jacket or hoodie would make more sense (something you can wear to the court, for hooping etc) All I’m going to say is that it better be real leather and wool, I know the Destroyer jackets are already expensive

I’m more worried about the tees (design of them and price)

IMG_0354.jpeg

A luxury brand type-piece is strange with this release ngl. A simple clean jacket or hoodie would make more sense (something you can wear to the court, for hooping etc) All I’m going to say is that it better be real leather and wool, I know the Destroyer jackets are already expensive

I’m more worried about the tees (design of them and price)

IMG_0354.jpeg

she can turn the mambacita line into a luxury brand all she wants.

this is nike x kobe's partnership and luxury should be thrown out the window. if kobe wanted it to be a luxury brand he woulda done that before he signed on the dotted line.

nothing worse than people defending a woman that cares more about her social status than anything else.. but ok

she doesn't give a crap about the fans. she would rather send boxes to kim k's door than to yours. remember that

Too funny. You sound like Luka complaining during a game. Vanessa has ZERO control over how many pairs are released. Yes she does get a certain amount allocated to her. But it's a small amount relative to what's released. All your complaints directed to Vanessa should be directed to Nike. She said she wanted enough pairs for everyone. But guess who said NO.

I have never seen anyone this upset about shoes. You claim to be a Kobe fan, but continuously make negative posts running down his wife. You know the woman he chose, and then fought to keep. The mother of his children. The one who sued LA County for sharing the horrible pictures of his death, along with their child and seven other souls. The one who is ensuring that his legacy continues in a meaningful way.

She wasn't there shooting with him in the gym, but she was a lot closer than you.....

I have never seen anyone this upset about shoes. You claim to be a Kobe fan, but continuously make negative posts running down his wife. You know the woman he chose, and then fought to keep. The mother of his children. The one who sued LA County for sharing the horrible pictures of his death, along with their child and seven other souls. The one who is ensuring that his legacy continues in a meaningful way.

She wasn't there shooting with him in the gym, but she was a lot closer than you.....

She had her panties all in a bunch over news outlets reporting Demar being the face of the Kobe line.. if that's how she feels about an NBA player who had a close relationship with Kobe then how the f do you think she feels about us?

I've never seen so many "men" defend a woman who they don't even know or have never had a relationship with.

She had her panties all in a bunch over news outlets reporting Demar being the face of the Kobe line.. if that's how she feels about an NBA player who had a close relationship with Kobe then how the f do you think she feels about us?

I've never seen so many "men" defend a woman who they don't even know or have never had a relationship with.
I would say that I’ve never seen men run down women they don’t personally know, but that would be a lie. But here’s your gotcha moment, I’m not a man.

And yes, Demar isn’t the face of the brand, Kobe and Gianna Bryant are.

I would say that I’ve never seen men run down women they don’t personally know, but that would be a lie. But here’s your gotcha moment, I’m not a man.

And yes, Demar isn’t the face of the brand, Kobe and Gianna Bryant are.

Run down because I'm criticizing her decisions? :rofl: My opinion isn't in the minority either.

Back
Top Bottom