The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Anyone get any calls from the Harlem FTL? I just noticed a missed call from a private number. Whoever called must have let it ring once because I didn't hear a thing!

Btw I am 0 FOR LIFETIME when it comes to nike online raffles...I only enter from two accounts tho

Last edited:
Anyone get any calls from the Harlem FTL? I just noticed a missed call from a private number. Whoever called must have let it ring once because I didn't hear a thing!
mightve been bk, they call private

I just got a call; looked up the number and it was one of the footlockers and now they're not picking up.

Can I just go there and say; you called?

125th called left no message and said my number back in the box. I'll be there later today FOH!

Called them back and won the 8s.

I did call back in 10 minutes though; I would have been so upset if they gave it away.

how hard is it to leave a vm? geez these mofos just tryna keep the shoes. 

Last edited:
Sorry, probably not, they usually just move on to the next person
Guess I got lucky then; I called 5 times over the course of 10 minutes and they picked up and said I won the 8s.

Girl sounded pretty upset though lol or was exhausted.

Well congrats to everyone that won. I just have faith I'll hit on at least one of these but time is running out lol

Crappy part is that 11s are gonna be a separate raffle, otherwise I would at least be confident about getting a call for one of the three I wanted...

Entered all draws but 1 and all Ls -- at this point I just don't expect anything but enter anyway :/

Back
Top Bottom