The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Xs were basura, 5s one of the best in the line, easy decision there.

Last edited:
got called from a 917 287 number, missed it because I was cooking and by the time I washed my hands, it stopped ringing. Called back and no pick-up. Might be a wrong call. Or I hope it is. 

Gotta be by the phone at all times during raffle season guys
yeah I had my phone with me. But just happened that I was marinating some meat and had to wash the grease off before I answered. Rung like twice. Alp you the king of winning raffles, recognize that number? 917 287 1484

yeah I had my phone with me. But just happened that I was marinating some meat and had to wash the grease off before I answered. Rung like twice. Alp you the king of winning raffles, recognize that number? 917 287 1484
not really, punched it up in my phone and got nothing

thanks. Yeah I tried calling back a few times already. Now it just rings once and goes straight to voicemail. Voicemail says its William and to leave a message. Looks like a personal cell phone, but I've actually won Prelude 8's before and got a cell phone number call me. 

thanks. Yeah I tried calling back a few times already. Now it just rings once and goes straight to voicemail. Voicemail says its William and to leave a message. Looks like a personal cell phone, but I've actually won Prelude 8's before and got a cell phone number call me. 
yea sometimes the person calling uses their personal phone, I'm pretty sure will was the dude calling at 125th though :frown:

I'm a Kobe fan but making this a whole thing seems over the top to me, it's not like he's dying

end-of-an-era-washington-oath-2014.jpg

Can someone from NY tell me which color are the tickets for the 125th footlocker and 408 fulton street footlocker respectively?

Back
Top Bottom