The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I wish I was still living in LA to get a chance at those UNDFTD 1s! At least I got the reserved for the Protro 1s :rolleyes

I was under the impression the white pair were RSVP'd for Makers.
they said it was gonna be FCFS earlier in the week and then they had the address/time it opened on the Makers HQ page... i have no idea why unless they wanted chaos. Or really underestimated the interest

Real talk, there is no chaos. This **** is organized.

Barricades in place, LA Sheriffs were on deck early this morning, usual Nike event security present and managing the line. They’re strict on people stepping out and back in line.

Only downside is how slow the line is moving. There’s supposedly only 1 register and it’s not working properly. They’re managing purchases written by hand.

Looks like some Kobe gear is releasing, not sure if anyone outside of LA is gonna get a chance at it though.

ALSO: just saw this
EB625A8C-FAEB-4F41-A6D5-38F56E4E4485.jpeg

Last edited:
Backtracking, but while I don't have a emotional connection to them, the shoes are clean.

I need one thread to follow LOL, can we decide on which thread we are going to talk about Protros?

is this how they fade the bots? Release them 2 days earlier than expected on some surprise ****. Tell me they released them at 8:24 pst :lol:

6B172474-F13F-4BB6-84E5-622F45AB2EB4.jpeg
I tried to act like I had a reserve lol then like an hour later I check snkrs randomly and their sold out and gone from the Saturday releases. Smh Nike smh

Back
Top Bottom