The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Sheesh... one release required standing 12 hours in line, another went up a day early after they specified an exact release time, one required busting your *** for a wristband that you had to wear for 48 hours then go back to actually buy. They really trying to test everyone’s patience.

Not everyone is owed a fair chance at everything but damn, lol.

F054C4C5-1E31-48B9-9715-392C641D8130.jpeg
DA79A40E-679B-408C-BFCE-0AA38C33D505.jpeg

Got to Nike Makers at about 8:45am, left at around 8:30pm
Lines moved extremely slow, and that's an understatement
Anyways, the Kobes look waaay nicer in person

Fresh as hell but did you try them on? Wondering if they actually feel different since they said it’s supposed to be full Zoom in the Protros.

was going to post that they're back up on snkrs with the 17th @ 11:30am EST drop but i just checked again and they're sold out again. nike plz

At Hollywood and Highland now for the Del Sols. Just trying to get this out of the way now.

So SNKRS just notified me that the Del Sol Protros release tomorrow. So all is well unless I catch an L then.

dang youve earned it bruh. wish i have the time to kill like that. hell im lucky if i get 5+ sleep in a day lol. how many pairs did they have?

People were saying they handed out 1100 wristbands for the camos and 200 would be released online Saturday
So people just assumed around the same number for the whites but everyone who was in line got their pair
Although I did hear they ran out of size 13 when there was still probably 100+ in line

Dang.. 10hrs...I would use my three day wage to pay for the resells..

Yea a lot of us expected to wait maybe 2-3 hours then go home but 2-3 hours turned to 5, then 5 turned into 6-7 and so on
But once we hit 5 hours, we were in too deep to leave empty handed haha

Last edited:
Definitely more than 1100 camo wristbands were passed out, unless MVP MVP got wristband #1100 and the line was cut right after homie.

People who got wristbands for the camos told me they also received a paper that said there was a total of 1300 camo pairs, 1100 would be by wristband while saving 200 for online Saturday.
This is what people with the wristbands told me

Maybe the numbers were just scattered?

Were most ppl in line for the gold toes? Kobes sitting or ppl copping them? Hows the line now?

Yea majority were for gold toes. There was about 50 ppl in line after me when I left. Should be good to get the Kobes later if you don't want to wait in line. They also got the 8/24 City jerseys in store both swingman and authentic versions.

People who got wristbands for the camos told me they also received a paper that said there was a total of 1300 camo pairs, 1100 would be by wristband while saving 200 for online Saturday.
This is what people with the wristbands told me

Maybe the numbers were just scattered?
Nah, the wristbands are definitely sequential. Paper also definitely implied there were 1300 wristbands to give out.

You are right though, the camo wristband line was cut off on Wednesday, but it wasn’t @ 1100 assuming off of @MVP’s #11xx wristband he posted earlier.

Reactions: MVP
Yea majority were for gold toes. There was about 50 ppl in line after me when I left. Should be good to get the Kobes later if you don't want to wait in line. They also got the 8/24 City jerseys in store both swingman and authentic versions.

Thats good. I will be there around 1pm after work. Hope I can get a pair at that time.

Believe me I was 5 persons away from a wristband. Last person got wtistband 1160-1170 something. The guy in front of me was mad af lol.

Believe me I was 5 persons away from a wristband. Last person got wtistband 1160-1170 something. The guy in front of me was mad af lol.

That's wack. They definitely have pickups on the sheet through 1300. If that's the case. Slim chance I'll be able to get my actual size. Smh. Hopefully not a lot of other sasquatch feet.

Back
Top Bottom