The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Garbage moves anymore nike. About 4 pairs a month from 2010 to 2016. 17, think I purchased 8 all year. About to be 0. 50 to 0 in just over a year. Sure they won't miss me :lol:. I hope I can get by w/o those metcon 4 reserves.

F054C4C5-1E31-48B9-9715-392C641D8130.jpeg
DA79A40E-679B-408C-BFCE-0AA38C33D505.jpeg

Got to Nike Makers at about 8:45am, left at around 8:30pm
Lines moved extremely slow, and that's an understatement
Anyways, the Kobes look waaay nicer in person

dang youve earned it bruh. wish i have the time to kill like that. hell im lucky if i get 5+ sleep in a day lol. how many pairs did they have?

I’m hoping KB24.com aka shop.kobebryant.com will have the UNDFTD Kobe’s this weekend :rofl:

The memories!

Dang.. 10hrs...I would use my three day wage to pay for the resells..

There is no chance that any of the Undefeated items, not even the wristbands for example release online?

My buddy went at 630am and left at 730pm. Said no registers working. All hand written receipts. The hold up was that they had a full court basketball court that they were allowing people to shoot around on. And also the custom shop was open. They let 2 people in when 2 people left. If 5 people left 5 people were allowed in. So for those people that went in and stayed inside for over an hour blame them for not exiting. Nike kept the numbers inside workable and not over crowded. So the longer someone stayed inside the longer it took to let the next person in.

He took his 2 sons with him. Got 2 for himself and 1 for his son that wanted them. The other son didn't want them so he got his dad a second pair.

Holy ****, 12-13 hours? That’s crazy lol. Guess it’s normal to those who camp out days though.

Snkrs app is awful, notifications work randomly.

So frustrating.

I hope they still release on Saturday. I can’t be running around looking and hoping for a pair in person.

The white undefeated pair looks amazing but waiting 10+ hours in line is not where I want to spend my time. You guys who did it, kudos for going through all that.

Still hope we will have a chance to buy both pairs online.

Last edited:
So frustrating.

I hope they still release on Saturday. I can’t be running around looking and hoping for a pair in person.

The white undefeated pair looks amazing but waiting 10+ hours in line is not where I want to spend my time. You guys who did it, kudos for going through all that.

Still hope we will have a chance to buy both pairs online.

Unfortunately, I think they will keep these limited otherwise they likely would have sat in stores like the og’s. Certainly colorways would be at outlets for about $40 but such an awesome shoe. They make it limited and it builds hype ans sell out. But why list them on the app for weeks and make people continually click the notify button only for it to reset and then have those that want it miss the release. The Undefeated pairs should have just been the hype shoes and these should have been made more available. At least my og pairs are still in good condition as paying $300 for these seem silly.

Last edited:
It's OK to do stuff to build hype, make stuff limited, wait in lines, etc. But to mislead people for weeks about a date and time for a release and then do them dirty like this, that's scumbag stuff.

That was my point, the app continually doesn’t notify or makes you keep clicking notify and then they just drop randomly. Maybe it will be like some of these early Jordan releases and then they will re-sell them right after but I’m doubtful.

Yea the amount of times I've had to delete and reinstall SNKRS these past couple weeks is ridiculous, kind of crazy if they did the release late last night and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom