The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

6E3D4ABB-B22B-4485-8D6C-E4A77C489597.jpeg
Easy cop on my way to work...

Peeps went bk to the line to purchase multiple pairs, mostly gold toe.

Man.....I'm getting real nervous. I want this pair badly. I haven't been this excited for a release in a while. There is pairs that I have wanted and copped day one but with these, I have been thinking about them all week.

Just left FTL in Hollywood. Sold out in my size 9.5 size 10 was available but too big for me. Looks like NDC or bust for me? Anyone know if nikestore in santa monica is getting them or any other physical stores in LA getting them?

So go TTS on the Protro 1?

Darn, I went .5 size up to a 9 yesterday from the RFY on Nike+ since 8.5 was sold out.

Just left FTL in Hollywood. Sold out in my size 9.5 size 10 was available but too big for me. Looks like NDC or bust for me? Anyone know if nikestore in santa monica is getting them or any other physical stores in LA getting them?

Really looking forward to hearing from those of y'all who copped over how these perform on the court. I had a lot of fun hooping in my shark fins way back in the day.

Plan to play in my white pair next week. My cousin waited the 12+ yesterday for me (shipping to me today) and now has a lifetime exemption to ask me to do crazy stuff.

What's up with the early releases? I called FTL and they said they aren't launching until tommorow

Caved in and bought the white pair for $430. Considering $190 retail price + Gas + camping for 10+ hours...I think I got a pretty solid deal.

Big Kobe and a ZK1 fan, this colab is just a must for me.

that sounds like a good price at this point..where if I may ask.

Back
Top Bottom