The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

My girl scored the XIs. Couldn't believe it! Pretty pumped. Not sure if I should rock them or keep them mint due to the significance of the shoe.

What countries are you talking about?
Nigeria.

because everywhere else I'm seeing, the prices are higher than the US. Mainly because retail in those other countries are higher, and also there is significantly less pairs in other countries than US. So I'm not buying it that other countries are selling it for less. 

just double checking, yesterday's restock through snkrs was for the same shoe relased the day of his final game?

Last edited:

Nigeria.

because everywhere else I'm seeing, the prices are higher than the US. Mainly because retail in those other countries are higher, and also there is significantly less pairs in other countries than US. So I'm not buying it that other countries are selling it for less. 
thats 560 USD

someone offered me the 2's and 3's for the same price before. 

Last edited:
oh thats not bad. Lol i thought you meant the FTB 11's for $20-$30 over retail. TBH I'm actually surprised if someone from the philippines is selling that low, i'm in a kobe philiippines group and they're all over pricing even the other FTB models. But to be fair, 2k4 and 7's are pretty low costing models. but 2's and 3's for $560 is a good deal. Shipping fees will likely bring it up to almost market price, then you gotta worry about overseas scamming and stuff. 

Last edited:

oh thats not bad. Lol i thought you meant the FTB 11's for $20-$30 over retail. TBH I'm actually surprised if someone from the philippines is selling that low, i'm in a kobe philiippines group and they're all over pricing even the other FTB models. But to be fair, 2k4 and 7's are pretty low costing models. but 2's and 3's for $560 is a good deal. Shipping fees will likely bring it up to almost market price, then you gotta worry about overseas scamming and stuff. 
yep. thats why i didnt pull the trigger

Last edited:
if you have friends and family locally, it would be worth it. But I'd probably only go thru that trouble if it's a really good deal and it's for a model really want. I probably wouldn't go thru all that hassle for some huraches or hyperdunks 
laugh.gif

if you have friends and family locally, it would be worth it. But I'd probably only go thru that trouble if it's a really good deal and it's for a model really want. I probably wouldn't go thru all that hassle for some huraches or hyperdunks 
laugh.gif
might pull the trigger on the 1s and 8s. got a friend whos goin on vacation here in september, this should take care of the shipping and customs fees so im pretty much gonna get both shoes $60 on top of retail, but that 5 month wait tho lol. 

Last edited:
I'm really close to pulling the trigger but I'm having such a hard time doing it. I just cant get over the fact that I would be paying over 400 dollars for a pair of shoes. Does anyone else have that problem or do you just see it as being a big sneaker fan. A part of me says do it because I know I will enjoy it but still that is a lot of dough for one pair.
400 ain't nothing man, spend that money :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom