The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Damn, so essentially money tied up for no reason? Gotta send it back or something?

Thats dumb af...they just sent some random *** shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]:smh:...i woulda thought theyd just cancel the order

I would think they would tell you to send it back because the receipt would show a different shoe then the one you received

You guys who ordered should have listen to the advice of our mod. He warned everyone that this type of situation has happened before because of a software screw-up.

Last edited:
You guys who ordered should have listen to the advice of our mod. He warned everyone that this type of situation has happened before because of a software screw-up.
It's $120, I can live with it being tied up for a little bit :lol:

It's $120, I can live with it being tied up for a little bit :lol:

It's true, it's not a lot of cash and you will get refunded.

However, maybe you can turn this into a positive situation.

Make a friendly call to a Footlocker customer service rep telling them how upset and dismayed you are that you didn't get the correct sneaker you ordered.
Now you say "By the way, any discount codes available for all my trouble."

Just saying... :D

roll.gif

I got my refund days ago, was checking my online banking and seen it, completely forgot at first [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom