The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

So y'all gotta shower with the wrist band huh?

i just realized these look similar to the zoom 2k4, if they are just as stiff on the upper, i'm gonna have to pass, too stiff and takes too long to break in before i can hoop in them comfortably.

are y'all rocking these casually?
Casually with some sweats or shorts, yea lol. Never liked the look with jeans for these.

Y’all ghost chair MFs better stop continuing that habit. Sheriffs and event security enforcing the rule that you lose your spot if you leave the line.

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.png

If they are sending reserves should mean they'll have decent amount. But who know the UNDFTD hype might make people that aren't in LA want to get these as consolation.

Been at Nike Makers since 7:30pm. Probably about 200th in line. Not sure how many people there are as they wrap around the corner. Release was supposed to be at 9am, but doors are still not open.

Been at Nike Makers since 7:30pm. Probably about 200th in line. Not sure how many people there are as they wrap around the corner. Release was supposed to be at 9am, but doors are still not open.
Wraps around the corner, down the block, and snakes around to the other side of the street.

Back
Top Bottom