The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

What do you mean??? We have a whole video with this shoe. It's obvious now isn't it? Large heel and toe zoom units, plus three large Hex Zoom units. a strap, possibly flyknit forefoot. Thats it. 

Never understood Roshe hype. They're still what they always were to me. I'm good with my one pair.

Don't think they were hyped when it was only a cult following. Before there was hyped and teamroshe and all that and only a few colorways. And most of us got ours at nordstrom rack for cheap. Shortly after it blew up . But they were nothing more but cheap comfortable for short term that look good for everyday daily use shoes. Thats what made them special. When people start d to hype colorways and resell roshes etc. It was done.

nerd.gif

I heard these drop Christmas day but since that's a Sunday and the release date up there says 12/26, im guessing he will play in these on 12/25...Nike will do a bunch of product marketing and seeding around his shoes and the sheep will flock to the stores on Monday! So to those that buy, will look forward to the reviews. All Nike purchases for me in 2017 will be on a deep discount starting with these

Back
Top Bottom