The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

My man, ask Reebok, Fila and some others how well random drops have been working out for them. Looking at Nike's present design language, these joints are going to be basic AF so they need at the very least some basic level of marketing and awareness.
First ask Reebok and Fila how sales of footwear in general have been working out for them.  

Apples to oranges.  

I'm saying the Nike mystery shoe is the AZG with bron debuting the 14 on christmas complete with commercial real jordan like...

AZG would be insanely epic.. That would be miserable if they made it really limited though.

Ironically, it is one of the best Lebrons as it is both a performance and lifestyle crossover sneaker.

My conspiracy theory.

Nike got sick of competing against themselves in the higher price range. They know Jordans dominate the category in Q4 so they move all other higher end releases to the beginning of the year or spring.

Hence KD in spring/summer. 31 goes late summer deal. Sprinkle in Kobe and hypers to start the fall. Then Kylie and lebron drop in Q1.

@prostaffer Nike is in Q3 of their Fiscal Year right now...

Every time mike wore a new shoe or cw i was always like :wow:  

and the commercial that came with them.

is it the baggy shorts ?
is it the socks ?
is it the bald head ?

then what ? what is it ?

somethin like that :tongue:

no good shoe commercials lately, kinda gone like quality leather basketball shoes

How many times we gon rank lebrons [emoji]128580[/emoji]

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 ..................

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 ..................
laugh.gif

AZG would be insanely epic.. That would be miserable if they made it really limited though.

Ironically, it is one of the best Lebrons as it is both a performance and lifestyle crossover sneaker.

My dude, that buzzword did NOT exist when Nike dropped the AZG. The company at that time just made 'ball sneakers and weren't into product silos and other BS.

My dude, that buzzword did NOT exist when Nike dropped the AZG. The company at that time just made 'ball sneakers and weren't into product silos and other BS.
Facts, I know sneakers are all marketed for performance but Lebron needs to go back to a lil leather on the kicks,only jawns with no leather by him that were super dope were the 10's. all that nike elite plastic bs really messed up the flow of his line i feel

Would be dope if Nike unveiled a Lebron pack similar to the Kobe FTB pack with him wearing the AZGs on Christmas day.  But this would most likely make them a really limited release 
tired.gif

I'd probably say 7 are. Very clean simple lines that took his whole line in a different direction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom