The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Anyone know when they're releasing in the UK? I've asked Nike on Twitter and they say they have no confirmed dates.

After playing more in these I will say that these are decent shoes. Nothing stands out tho so I can't say they are still a $175 shoe.

That being said; I still had gift cards to Footlocker and I was going to go by the BHM until last night happened.

The upper scuffs and rips without much effort apparently. I can't even tell hi guys how this happened. I think maybe when this one dude stepped on my shoe but this is annoying for a premium shoe.
View media item 2336553

If you have worn the KD 9 you pretty much know what to expect from the XIV, just won't have to deal with the Zoom popping. The strap and Flywires are the add-ons for $25 more than the KDs. The strap I wouldn't say it's useless, it does help contain your foot a little and also to hold down the laces. The XIV has better traction, translucent to translucent outsole comparison with the KD. XIV has slightly more cushioning. If KDs are priced at $150, the XIV should've been $160-165 to be honest.

anyone else just get a $20 off $100 coupon for NDC? Would have been nice to use it yesterday on the kyrie bhms. Just not used to seeing those things coming from Nike

Back
Top Bottom