The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

C5Ep7j-W8AYhkBY.jpg:large

For all the European folks, the first drop is in the first week of March.

CW couldn't be confirmed :frown:

The BHM soles looked bluer in hand than that pic. must be lighting, or maybe his pair is a little different 

Looking for some new kicks, I'm thinking of using a 20% off code and then stack the $20 off GC on top making the LeBron 14 Chase down $120. You guys think its worth it? Part of me feels like thats not cheap enough and what if these hit outlets? lol.

Last edited:
Looking for some new kicks, I'm thinking of using a 20% off code and then stack the $20 off GC on top making the LeBron 14 Chase down $120. You guys think its worth it? Part of me feels like thats not cheap enough and what if these hit outlets? lol.
IMO you should wait for a better colorway

If they hit the outlets i doubt highly they will go for lower prices than the 13. The lowest you may see a 14 in a best case consumer scenario is probably going to be 79.99.   If you can get em at 120 its probably worth it if you want them.  You might save 40$ over a few months by waiting. 

I was thinking the same thing...but I think I'm going to hold out. Even though the $20 off expires tomorrow, not worth it for the Black Ice unless you really want it.

Not to mention Nike sent of F&F discount emails yesterday so I may just cash in on something else. I'm sure there will be some more colorways far better than the Black Ice, no need to be pressed unless you really want that specific color.

Back
Top Bottom