The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I can't believe Nike is still doing those terrible, corny descriptions. 
mean.gif

Well, that's just your opinion and I think Nike knows marketing pretty well.
So you're telling me someone who wasn't thinking about buying a red shoe will think to themselves "You know, now that the red represents the hometown gym where LeBron James' journey began, or the bricks at the edge of his high school, I'm gonna buy them."

No, it's just a damn red shoe. 

Last edited:
So you're telling me someone who wasn't thinking about buying a red shoe will think to themselves "You know, now that the red represents the hometown gym where LeBron James' journey began, or the bricks at the edge of his high school, I'm gonna buy them."

So the bricks were at the "Edge" of his high school and not around the gymnasium....ok not buying, thanks for the info! :rofl:

Take this for what it is worth but I was at Nike ATL today and I was talking to one of the employees about the all red 14s and when they will actually releasing (this was before I saw my SNKRS feed). He did confirm the 15th and he also stated, without me even asking, that the IDs will be going live in about two weeks for the 14s they were told . Maybe to coincide with the playoffs . Hopefully this is true . Need to get to IDing these.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. We're talking about it right now and I'm sure they already hooked someone. :wink:

Take this for what it is worth but I was at Nike ATL today and I was talking to one of the employees about the all red 14s and when they will actually releasing (this was before I saw my SNKRS feed). He did confirm the 15th and he also stated, without me even asking, that the IDs will be going live in about two weeks for the 14s they were told . Maybe to coincide with the playoffs . Hopefully this is true . Need to get to IDing these.

iD for playoff seems logical, still not getting my hopes up. If they do come, Nike, please make sure the accent stripe is able to be changed. If you don't do that, it's a total waste.

The high school thing is dumb, every highschool got a brick somewhere. Everyone knows the school colors is green and gold... he could have just pushed it as a buckeye colorway and left it at that, but nike had to go full harry potter with the backstory once again

The high school thing is dumb, every highschool got a brick somewhere. Everyone knows the school colors is green and gold... he could have just pushed it as a buckeye colorway and left it at that, but nike had to go full harry potter with the backstory once again
You leave HP out of this!

Just came from the mall and they had the grey pair...more nice in person sitting next to the black ice...if I had 175 to blow i would have copped....

Many don't like the buckeye's so that wouldn't be a good story. Now the color of blood running through Lebron's veins is a good backstory 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom