The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Someone can make an ID thread if they deem it necessary. I don't think we need 2 considering how slow the thread is and the limited ID options we have.

I can edit the 13 iD thread since that's a been a ghost town for the longest :rofl:

Could make a mean Watch the Throne ID... If one was so inclined.
nerd.gif
I was inclined 
laugh.gif

Grabbed a pair to match my XI

$168. Y'all better get to know a Nike employee. Lol
QFT

just did the same thing

i heard great minds think alike

or maybe we were just pushing the lebron 14 to its limits

Nike, i'm sorry, i wis i could like the ID or the Switches, but very limited options and a white vamp... NO

Got all excited just to be let down with no choices whatsoever!!

There is a positive that comes from this.
No one ever said this was it for the options. The fact that the shoe is now on ID means that the door that was previously shut is now cracked open :evil:

Those watch the throne ones will probably be a go for me especially the way the 14 colorway releases are going for me personally lol I really might be on the Mag pair and those ID's at this point and be done smh.

There is a positive that comes from this.
No one ever said this was it for the options. The fact that the shoe is now on ID means that the door that was previously shut is now cracked open :evil:
Agreed and I hope you are right......but we have waited soooo long!!!

i pulled up the ID page on my phone and the said $240 while loading then changed to $265 when complete.. Nike aint ish

Those watch the throne ones will probably be a go for me especially the way the 14 colorway releases are going for me personally lol I really might be on the Mag pair and those ID's at this point and be done smh.

Have you seen the mags in person?
I personally don't love them. Something feels missing.

Have you seen the mags in person?
I personally don't love them. Something feels missing.
I ended up getting the Mag pair because I'm a big fan of the movie. Plus was able to grab them for $88 so made it easier to decide whether I wanted them or not ha

Back
Top Bottom