The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Black and reds look good to me, just a bit boring given the black ice we already got.

I'll probably pass on the Red Carpets too, those have nice details, I like the sole and the heel, but nothing special to me. Rather put that money towards tracking down Red Carpet 7's.      

Last edited:

Black and reds look good to me, just a bit boring given the black ice we already got.

I'll probably pass on the Red Carpets too, those have nice details, I like the sole and the heel, but nothing special to me. Rather put that money towards tracking down Red Carpet 7's.      
Good idea. The original is always better than the sequel. 

While I agree red carpet 7s are better than the 14, I can't bring myself to spend the 300+ on a ds pair and boom, step on a nail and pop the air bag. Can't buy used either. 14s are the better option for me.

While I agree red carpet 7s are better than the 14, I can't bring myself to spend the 300+ on a ds pair and boom, step on a nail and pop the air bag. Can't buy used either. 14s are the better option for me.

Where do you walk that has nails out there like that? Worn my 7s and 8s numerous times and never came across that issue.

Now that is plain stupid.
Give me an example of a shoe where the sequel theme was better than the original.

Off the top of my head for OG > 

Galaxy > Area 72

KD 4 Weatherman > KD 7 Weatherman

Original Kobe colorways > Any Kobe 11 EM remake

Lebron 8 South Beach > Lebron 11 South Beach

Lebron 9 Floridians > Lebron 11 low Floridians

Last edited:

Give me an example of a shoe where the sequel theme was better than the original.

Off the top of my head for OG > 

Galaxy > Area 72

KD 4 Weatherman > KD 7 Weatherman

Original Kobe colorways > Any Kobe 11 EM remake

Lebron 8 South Beach > Lebron 11 South Beach

Lebron 9 Floridians > Lebron 11 low Floridians
The dunkman 7 was better than those before it.

The dunkman 7
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom