The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

These iD options are too limited to pay 220+tax for. I'm kind of upset that you can't color the back of the shoe differently, the way his PEs and the OONW cw is, and there are basically only a few colors that you can pick colors for all parts of the shoe (white black maroon navy red blue volt), since the tape, speckle and a few other parts have limited selections. Considering that the regular 14s are going to hit 120-150 in time (if not much less) i dont think the id options they gave make it worth almost twice the price. It's almost a shame bc these are one of the most comfortable Lebrons in the line, and they've done a great job w his PEs.

Almost seems like Nike really didn't want to sell XIVs for some reason. Makes things easier on our wallets I guess.

Wish I could make any of these
View media item 2429920View media item 2429922View media item 2429924View media item 2429928
Sooooo real. ..

These iD options are too limited to pay 220+tax for. I'm kind of upset that you can't color the back of the shoe differently, the way his PEs and the OONW cw is, and there are basically only a few colors that you can pick colors for all parts of the shoe (white black maroon navy red blue volt), since the tape, speckle and a few other parts have limited selections. Considering that the regular 14s are going to hit 120-150 in time (if not much less) i dont think the id options they gave make it worth almost twice the price. It's almost a shame bc these are one of the most comfortable Lebrons in the line, and they've done a great job w his PEs.

Almost seems like Nike really didn't want to sell XIVs for some reason. Makes things easier on our wallets I guess.

Wish I could make any of these
agree.

At the moment the options are way too limited in my opinion too. Just looking these pics confirms it for me.  

View media item 2430352
Soo tempted to create an ID. I have a 20% coupon plus ebates which would make it around $160ish. Im not really creative and like somewhat simple colors. What do you guys think?(and yes i did just copy someone from a post i saw on IG. Hehe)

I wear an ankle brace on each ankle when I hoop, so lock-down isn't always an overwhelming factor for me when it comes to performance hoops shoes, but for that reason I love playing in this model of LeBron's. They are super comfortable over time and I'm into wearing them now for about 3 weeks at hooping 4x a week. I had to throw that disclaimer on the front end though because if I didn't wear ankle braces I'd be hesitant to wear these cause of the lock down with the one-piece bootie and weird lacing system that doesn't really keep your foot tightly secured.

I'm sure those of you who rock these casually will agree the step-in level of comfort on these is refreshing as the 11, 12, and 13s all did not have that same step-in comfort (at least IMO).

11 12 fit was kind of uncomfortable if you was in the shoe for long periods of time especially standing in them now the 14s on the other hand is very comfortable

If nike wanted to make OD money instead of doing a championship pack with just two shoes, they should introduce a line called "The Run" and drop only 500 pairs off each PE after the playoffs. regardless of a chip or not

Back
Top Bottom