The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
barbarianbob barbarianbob
Bro if you can find it, or don't mind ordering it, Jason Markk's Repel is the TRUTH!

I use regular Sof Sole or whatever spray on my leather Wades etc, but all my suede/nubuck gets Repel.

Repped, thanks for the suggestion :nthat:

I'll see if I can track some down, are they're any major retailers that usually carry it? :nerd:

Where?!
nerd.gif
tristate area, I checked launch locator on FTL

A lot of (reseller) sites are posting Palmers in stock today...I think if people who want them wait it out like the all reds, they will be rewarded with that retail price.  

Last edited:

Double Helix PE last night 

In pics and on tv the medial side looked more "infrared" than the pink it was on the release model.  

Volt was replaced by a yellow/gold color.  
First the Six Meridians, then the 23 Chromosomes, and now the Double Helix. Lebron gets the nice cavs colorways and we get loud colorways. 

Maybe they just got shipment. I went to one store they said sold out in this morning but go to another store they just open the boxes and some sizes gone. Lucky I got my size. PS. Got it from 34th st NYC.

Maybe they just got shipment. I went to one store they said sold out in this morning but go to another store they just open the boxes and some sizes gone. Lucky I got my size. PS. Got it from 34th st NYC.
nice Im not driving into the city to get them and Im in class/lab until 5 today.  Hoping they pop up online or something

brah go ahead and get em for 300, ftl locaters dont be accurate, its gon be way harder to acquire then them all reds

Back
Top Bottom