The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
tristate area, I checked launch locator on FTL

Repped big time for the heads up :nthat:

I just checked and they are showing in some of the Tri State HOH's now :nerd:

I made a few calls and only a few have my size left though :wow:

I hope at least one of the spots still has them available until I get off :\

brah go ahead and get em for 300, ftl locaters dont be accurate, its gon be way harder to acquire then them all reds
Realized the 300 was for a 12.5 and normally Thats fine for me but with these being a bit tight I need to make sure I at least get my normal size which is 13 and thats gonna be 325 so now Im hesitant.  Nike chat person did say these are limited just not sure if true QS or if normal limited quantities

We even got Palmers at a few spots in Michigan today!  I have a hard time thinking they are going to be limited...we never get the "limited" Brons. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just called some HOH's within a hour and a a half from me.  And most are sold out already, and some didnt get all sizes in their shipments.

We even got Palmers at a few spots in Michigan today!  I have a hard time thinking they are going to be limited...we never get the "limited" Brons. 
laugh.gif

NIke chat told me it was limited but I have a tough time thinking its super limited though, just still back shipped from port strikes etc.  Just confused why FTL has them on the launch locator with no other info on them.

Realized the 300 was for a 12.5 and normally Thats fine for me but with these being a bit tight I need to make sure I at least get my normal size which is 13 and thats gonna be 325 so now Im hesitant.  Nike chat person did say these are limited just not sure if true QS or if normal limited quantities
My friends reciept has QS which means quickstrike i think.  This was from HOH  footlokcer galleria in Houston.

Repped big time for the heads up
nthat.gif

I just checked and they are showing in some of the Tri State HOH's now
nerd.gif

I made a few calls and only a few have my size left though
embarassed.gif

I hope at least one of the spots still has them available until I get off
ohwell.gif
Lucky, the two I called in NJ were both sold out entirely and they are 30 minutes away on a good day so even if they do get them I doubt they'll hold my size.  Good luck, when you get them post some pics.  Im being optimistic for you lol

I was tempted to cop an ipad but I would hardly use it.

Did it originally say Saturday for release? And was there a size run?

They didnt go on sale in the app as far as I know, the app just says "out of stock" - again, for some reason. I really dont think this app was ready for primetime.

Thy didnt post a release date for the wheats. Dont think it ever posts release dates.

Ill see whats happening in the SNRKs thread

Last edited:

My friends reciept has QS which means quickstrike i think.  This was from HOH  footlokcer galleria in Houston.
Repped Well good looks, Im gonna just pull trigger on the 12.5 for 300 and call it a day.  This makes me too nervous about missing them.  Ill be sure to send you the bill if they become a GR lol 
wink.gif

Repped Well good looks, Im gonna just pull trigger on the 12.5 for 300 and call it a day.  This makes me too nervous about missing them.  Ill be sure to send you the bill if they become a GR lol 
wink.gif
I was able to get my pair secured for for 255 shipped pp inv size 11.  For some reason .5 sizes are hard to come by in them.  But that is just the stores 1 1.5 hours from me.

Last edited:

I was able to get my pair secured for for 255 shipped pp inv size 11.  For some reason .5 sizes are hard to come by in them.  But that is just the stores 1 1.5 hours from me.
Thats a really nice deal.  These are the reason I to back into sneakers.  Used to be big into them in middle school and that faded.  Im in dental school now and only thing I get to wear other than scrubs are sneakers.  Saw the palmers and quickly hopped back into the sneaker craze.  Would have been devastated not the pick these up.  The few pics of these under normal light look really fresh.

HOH by me had six pairs in their initial shipment, probably awaiting one more. Sold out within 5 minutes when I got there.

Had to settle for a 10, hopefully can swap for a 9.5 down the line.

HOH by me had six pairs in their initial shipment, probably awaiting one more. Sold out within 5 minutes when I got there.

Had to settle for a 10, hopefully can swap for a 9.5 down the line.
I tried on the red low 12's yesterday at my local mall.  Im a true to size 10.5 and that all red one was tight (sz 10.5)  this was with Dri-fit no show nike socks which are thin.  Glad I decided to go to an 11 in the palmers.

Back
Top Bottom