The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I just checked FTL launch locator for the Wheats and was pleasantly surprised at what I found :wow:

They're literally dropping at every FTL and HOH in a 30 mile radius of me :nerd:

I had no idea they were releasing in such high numbers but I think it's safe to say they're a GR at this rate :smile:

Looks like the people hoping for them to sit long enough for a discount just might see their dreams come true :D

Me on the other hand will be copping day one with a fresh bottle of suede and nubuck protector :smokin

sick.gif

I just checked FTL launch locator for the Wheats and was pleasantly surprised at what I found
eek.gif

They're literally dropping at every FTL and HOH in a 30 mile radius of me
nerd.gif

I had no idea they were releasing in such high numbers but I think it's safe to say they're a GR at this rate
smile.gif

Looks like the people hoping for them to sit long enough for a discount just might see their dreams come true
happy.gif

Me on the other hand will be copping day one with a fresh bottle of suede and nubuck protector
smokin.gif
Sweet glad to see it's a GR!

i'm excited for the wheats, gonna double check my local FTL tomorrow and ask if they're getting them, the marker was there so hopefully they let me use this $25 birthday gift card that expires on the 7th plus i'm cash in my $10 shopkicks gift card, $215 sounds a lot better than $250

FTA is getting them too look at the map just wow
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to bet it was random and just part of the stores normal shipment and those shipments happened to clear before other stores did.

Double Helix PE last night 

In pics and on tv the medial side looked more "infrared" than the pink it was on the release model.  

Volt was replaced by a yellow/gold color.  

Double Helix PE last night 

In pics and on tv the medial side looked more "infrared" than the pink it was on the release model.  

Volt was replaced by a yellow/gold color.  
man, any hyperposite that is not burgundy does not look great.

Kind've worried about the flight being GS only. I know we saw bigger sizing but everyone seems to be getting on board saying they're GS.

Yellow medial Posite would've been better on the PEs. Red still better than pink |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom