The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So, folks here that have the wheats in hand, quality? These look awesome when we see them and are assuming the leather is good. What's the story?

I ordered them, I love the CW, laces, locks, just wondering. 

I thought the quality was nice, they definitely looked good. However I didn't buy them for two reasons: 1. they didn't fit me very well. They felt very long but not wide enough to go down half a size. 2. the materials felt very stiff. I would have loved to wear these on the court as well but I think it would take a long time to break these in. I could hardly lace them up properly. So I'd say it's really more of a lifestyle shoe than a performance basketball shoe.

:lol: whatever. So its cool to buy 6 of the same shoe to put away in storage but not cool to sell those shoes? What's the real difference? Either way you aint getting them, well in the case of a reseller you might. Let it be clear that I have no beef with Lewi or what he does, it makes for some amazing pictures. I'm just trying to see where y'all draw this line of "integrity"

Last edited:
Bruh you cant be any more wrong, i dont care for multiples myself but have friends who get 2-3 pair to stock, theres nothing wrong w that, i do find something wrong with tools like that guu above buying 10-12 pair to just resell, there is a big difference.

And Lewi is doing this with shoes he loves like the KP. Not necessarily hypebeast kicks like the palmers. He is not trying to take advantage of anyone unlike thus fool

Capitalism is what makes America great. I can't hate on the man that grabs 10 pairs of shoes knowing that he can get 10 suckas to line his pockets with ease. I used to hate on dudes like this until I realized his hustle has nothing to do with me unless I'm a fool desperate enough to pay well over retail for a shoe I DON'T NEED, at that point the only person to blame is me, not him.

Yeah, I won't lie. Lewi is the same shoe size as me, which is 11.5 and a PITA to find many pairs in so I guess if his hustle was harder and he went OD on a shoe I wanted, I might feel some sort of way.

But he's only doing it with shoes he really loves. Can't even say I've seen him in this thread.

And that guy with the FSR of the Lebronald can eat battery acid. Can't believe reselling shoes is a billion dollar business.

Who is Lewi and where can I see pics of his collection? I'm a big doubles/triples guy myself and I enjoy seeing people double/triple up on shoes. Someone tag me into a post with him.

Capitalism is what makes America great. I can't hate on the man that grabs 10 pairs of shoes knowing that he can get 10 suckas to line his pockets with ease. I used to hate on dudes like this until I realized his hustle has nothing to do with me unless I'm a fool desperate enough to pay well over retail for a shoe I DON'T NEED, at that point the only person to blame is me, not him.
I'm cool with people selling one or two pairs as a way to pay for other shoes they want. It just when people make a living off selling sneakers or sell like 10 or 15 pairs that i don't like.

Back
Top Bottom