The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I still ordered a pair because Im a sucker for wheat shoes. I'll put them next to my Flax AF1s 
smokin.gif

If you could make 200,000 a year being a full time reseller, would you?
If I could consistency make $200,000 then yea I would because that's better then most full time jobs. The things is reselling is so up and down that now you'll barely make $10 or $20 on GR jordans. About $50 on semi limited nikes and jordans. When it comes to more rare or limited shoes like just dons 2 or mirrors foamposite you can easily make double or triple of what you paid but those kind of releases are few and far in between and it's extremely hard to get one pair let alone fsr. Like I said I fine with pepole buying a pair or 2 in order to make alil money for other shoes or other reason. It just bugs me when people buy fsr of GRs jordan or a half a dozen pairs of semi limited shoes just to not make any real serious money instead of letting the person that actually wanted them have them

Btw has anyone heard from Bob. he must be taking it hard

Last edited:

I still ordered a pair because Im a sucker for wheat shoes. I'll put them next to my Flax AF1s 
smokin.gif
now those I didn't like but I hate everything af1
laugh.gif
 I wonder if any sites will do a new wheat ranking, they did one when the foams dropped and the foams were #1 with the AZG in the top 5

we need a side by side of the wheat foams and 12s

Just watched Mykicksfly's video on the palmers and they look 
pimp.gif
 But when I saw them in store, wasn't feeling em at all. Maybe bigger sizes look better on the lows.

Last edited:
just going to rock these wheats instead of Timbs next fall/winter

Last edited:
What's wrong BigJ?

Nothing rules wise wrong.

Just sad with the last 3 pages in posts.

Never makes sense when someone decides to post a resellers group pic. Why even give them the attention of you hate them so much?
Then it went to another level by giving him free advertising (which I deleted) by posting the same pic with the IG info. That's idiotic to me.

Then we some talking down on someone for buying multiples of a shoe he loves like we have our hands in his pockets. If he has the $$$ then why does it matter? The legend of the lewi up is respect in my book. 1 to rock. 1 to ball in... The rest to stock as he mentioned numerous times.

Last edited:
All of us are hoarders, not just Lewi. We don't need the amount of shoes we have and I'm assuming everyone in here has over 80 pairs, I joke about it but the fact of the matter is that we are all compulsive and excessive. It's an addiction.

QFT 100%.....EVEN THO I HATE TO ADMIT IT

I recently started a youtube channel and uploaded of the video of LBJ 12 Easter's.

If you have some free time I would appreciate if you could take a peek and give some feedback to improve!

Have a Happy Easter and UNDS some kicks!

I know this question doesn't have a stock answer and is very subjective but what's a decent value for a PE. I'm interested in maybe getting one from someone but just want to hear some thoughts as to what's a decent price. It's a college team one and not available ID wise. Yea I know it's true value sits with me but just wanna get some advice on if anyone in the last has gone after some PEs and their experience. I apologize if in the wrong forum

I'm cool with people selling one or two pairs as a way to pay for other shoes they want. It just when people make a living off selling sneakers or sell like 10 or 15 pairs that i don't like.
No different than nike, except they sell thousands and they have a higher mark up lol

I low key don't care who resales. I don't do it, but if people can get their hands on as many pairs as they can to sell them for profit, more power to them. I just don't have the patients really. I don't hate on people making money anyway they can. As long as they are not harming anyone, its all good to me. only time I get mad is when i cant get the shoe because of them. i just have to be quicker than them, if i can.

At this point, I'd be delighted to see a ton of lebron 12 pics to break the ice.

I'm cool with people selling one or two pairs as a way to pay for other shoes they want. It just when people make a living off selling sneakers or sell like 10 or 15 pairs that i don't like.
No different than nike, except they sell thousands and they have a higher mark up lol
Very different to Nike, Nike doesn't take already high priced shoes and add their mark up to it. If you can admit Nike has an already high mark up why would you think it's cool to add to it?

My whole hatred for resellers has just grown since they've started using bots and add to carts, now they're purposely preventing people from copping. The new fad is add any new shoe to carts, even football cleats and try to sell the carts :smh:

Last edited:
Imo, I feel like the Foams executed it the best. However, the Zooms obviously have the nostalgia and novelty factor.

As far as Lewi goes, I love him. He's a character and obviously passionate about certain shoes. He's got the money and something he loves. Sucks for me since we're the same size but if I don't get a pair, it's not his fault.

I miss him popping up in the Sig thread.

I would have to say since the AZG and foams are both based on timbs, and the xii is based on the AZG
laugh.gif
 i'd prob go:

Foam, nike put everything into it like they were trying to make a comfy timb shoe

XII, I like the xii better and feels it takes everything the AZG was and makes it better like a metallic gold swoosh instead of a stitched gold swish

Adidas Adan, it's got a zipper, i'm sucker for lil gimmicks like this sometimes
embarassed.gif

AZG, never been a hummer fan but can't hate on the first EXT espc when there are worse shoes out there

af1
eyes.gif
  I just have never liked anything af1, there is nothing to make this shoe good or cool to me
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom