The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm cool with people selling one or two pairs as a way to pay for other shoes they want. It just when people make a living off selling sneakers or sell like 10 or 15 pairs that i don't like.

If you could make 200,000 a year being a full time reseller, would you?

I'm cool with people selling one or two pairs as a way to pay for other shoes they want. It just when people make a living off selling sneakers or sell like 10 or 15 pairs that i don't like
If you could make 200,000 a year being a full time reseller, would you?
under the table work, no taxes on it, yeah i'm not even gonna front, I would; however, realistically most resellers don't even come anywhere near that #

Last edited:
Wasn't there an article that said a few made a million?

Personally, I can't hate on the hustle. It's totally legally, blah, blah supply/demand, etc.

Not a job I'd want to do.

a million? Must be collectively or they are somewhere in the distribution chain to stores. No shoe hustler making a million and STILL pushing shoes

Last edited:
a million? Must be collectively or they are somewhere in the distribution chain to stores. No shoe hustler making a million and STILL pushing shoes
True. A million in a year is around
80k a month
20k a week
3k a day
You gotta be grabbing multiple size runs of the hottest stuff to make those numbers and these days resale on the large scale is down.

Want to pull the trigger on the wheats, but do you guys think there is any possibility they would drop below retail anytime soon? If not ill just pull the trigger

Want to pull the trigger on the wheats, but do you guys think there is any possibility they would drop below retail anytime soon? If not ill just pull the trigger
Thats tough to call, they're sitting but I don't knoe if they're gonna make it to sale prices since they're at limited spots. If I catch a pair on disco you better believe I'm pulling the "moderator who shall not be named" special.

Last edited:
All of us are hoarders, not just Lewi. We don't need the amount of shoes we have and I'm assuming everyone in here has over 80 pairs, I joke about it but the fact of the matter is that we are all compulsive and excessive. It's an addiction.

All of us are hoarders, not just Lewi. We don't need the amount of shoes we have and I'm assuming everyone in here has over 80 pairs, I joke about it but the fact of the matter is that we are all compulsive and excessive. It's an addiction.
Ain't that the truth!!!

who are you and what did you do with @The7onius  
laugh.gif

this new positive attitude its like a diff side from you, taking the high road minus that one size 7 comment but then trying to help, and refusing to argue i'm just shocked, anyways, who got wheats in hand, where all the in hand pics or did everybody return their pairs since they're still available online
laugh.gif

I wouldn't, but do you. These are more of a fall or winter shoe for me.
yeah i was thinking the same thing, but knowing that they are on the way has me wanting to wear them haha.  The pics really make the quality on these look so good.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, but knowing that they are on the way has me wanting to wear them haha.  The pics really make the quality on these look so good.

Some black Nike tech fleece pants or black/dark denim would look dope imo. I know what you mean though, looking forward to the day I unDS these

Last edited:
day one wear with some regular jeans and a white LeBron tee, going half nyc style have my own matchy matchy style, still gotta go find some socks that will never been seen
laugh.gif

Wheats are underwhelming in person, I think me wearing my Wheat Foams to look at them was like eating cookies then drinking soda 
laugh.gif
 ...they look really faded in-hand. 

Wheats are underwhelming in person, I think me wearing my Wheat Foams to look at them was like eating cookies then drinking soda 
laugh.gif
 ...they look really faded in-hand. 
these make up for my missing those awesome foams, I don't even feel bad anymore, ok I only feel 15% bad for missing out on those

Back
Top Bottom