The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
man them things could be 90% off and i'd still pass
laugh.gif

@Dc30  can't wait to see all the DH customs on your ig since you can't post a LeBron XII in the LeBron XII thread
laugh.gif

so since we know 3 ext any guess on what the 4th might be, kinda feels wrong not getting a denim, maybe they can model it after the clark kent denim 8s

or would that be to much gum back to back thanks to the recently released wheats and whites coming out?

dark denim, plack leather posite, brown stitching and gum sole, that could be fire on the XII, where the ps kings at
nerd.gif

Has there been confirmation that a 4th would be made? There were only 3 last year
kobe got 4 this yr, and kd got 3.5 so I don't see why they wouldn't do atleast 4 for LeBron, he usual gets the most, i'm already ticked we ain't getting the red or white rubber cities but if we were to that would make it 5 prs, I was hoping for like a lions mane ext theme like his pony hair lifestyles

Man, it's Easter for the religious. Sunday, which is a chill day, so let's all relax.

7, just take it to PM. Though I'm interested in seeing the fruits if it becomes a reality. I have two pairs of Jades.
All good brother, just trying to keep the convo in here flowing. we'll talk about something else Lebron 12 related.

eek.gif
 these could be the best denims ever, in the world Gooze

You're just looking for a reason to get denim socks.
eek.gif
 man don't play with my emotions they got denim socks?
nerd.gif
 I already got one pair of LeBron denims that I wear with my denim rockets hat, the socks would set the whole thing off instead of the plain black ones I wear 

Last edited:
Im about to be get a bunch of backlash for talking down on certain XII models... but I really want the XMas pair now :smh: might jump on that $132 deal.

Back
Top Bottom