The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All you cats that complain LeBron doesn't rock his GRs or pairs available to the public. He's wearing the Easters...Now you can go run out and cop them. lol

They do look good on TV.

Well 99% actually , I strongly disagree on the ''capitalism made US great '' argument . ;p)
:lol: I'll disregard that comment after looking at your avy
Most of the admin are resellers? Prove it and I'll leave this site.
Why is reselling such a big deal? Have you never bought a pair of shoes years after you missed it? I love resellers for giving me the opportunity to buy stuff thats not gonna be retroed. BigJ resells but he aint a bad dude. Nothing wrong with making money... even if you selling rocks to the community, get it where you can.

I keep explaining my views and it irritates people, I'm done talking about it.

Last edited:
:lol: I'll disregard that comment after looking at your avy
Why is reselling such a big deal? Have you never bought a pair of shoes years after you missed it? I love resellers for giving me the opportunity to buy stuff thats not gonna be retroed. BigJ resells but he aint a bad dude. Nothing wrong with making money... even if you selling rocks to the community, get it where you can.
I think the issue with people reselling as someone mentioned is that they prevent others from getting them. It's not fair them using bots etc to hold every pair and prevent people who are prepared at ten am to cop. Then resell at high prices for every damn shoe. It's just not an equal playing ground and I'm not a left wing nut in fact the complete opposite so this isn't some anti capitalism complaint.

Enough with it. Whonever else wants to talk about reselling or about how they hate it will be talking about it somewhere else.

Way to beat a dead issue.

I'm not gon front, I had absolutely no interest in the palmers but they look great on court right now.

This would count as me turning, but I'm not willing to pay over retail sooooo...yeah.

I'm scared to use protectant, I wouldn't want them to discolor after they dry. This would be the one time I'd actually take them to a Jason Markk store.

Yah I like the idea of using protectant and it doin it's job, but I also don't want to risk anything jackin up a 250+ shoe. Kinda a double edged sword.

Hit mine with about half a can of Protect All from Champs...completely dry and can see no difference in the pair I have not sprayed.

My size 10 came out the box with a scuff on the tip of the toe. Anyone know scuff removal strategy?

Back
Top Bottom