The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:lol: Why you have to associate his bad game with this CW.

:lol:....calling it how I sew it! He's right where he needs to be right now, on the bench! :lol: Even got a frustration flagrant!

I'm just playing though, you know Bron will be back!

edit: see :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh.... Last warning. I'm not deleting comments anymore.

People always need that last word :smh:

Jr's about to raise prices in those Palmers, how did he make that shot.

:smh: mm hmm.

Last edited:
washderice washderice The7onius The7onius

I have used Jason Markk Repel on all my recent suede/nubuck shoes. All my Reebok 25 Pumps, Air Command Spurs and Reds, and my nylon Wades. Stuff is amazing, no discoloration. Spray a quick light coat, cure it with medium heat from a hair dryer to dry it. Add a second coat in the same manner. Perfect. I sometimes use it on my clients customs depending on the job.

Last edited:
@washderice @The7onius

I have used Jason Markk Repel on all my recent suede/nubuck shoes. All my Reebok 25 Pumps, Air Command Spurs and Reds, and my nylon Wades. Stuff is amazing, no discoloration. Spray a quick light coat, cure it with medium heat from a hair dryer to dry it. Add a second coat in the same manner. Perfect. I sometimes use it on my clients customs depending on the job.
thanks for the info. may order and give it a try.

washderice washderice The7onius The7onius

Thank you, I'll grab a bottle. I'll use it on some Ewings first.

Bron just redeemed himself with his D and that dunk on Noah! Easters are ok. :lol:

edit: Kyrie man..... :smh: That dude is special

Last edited:
I want to paint the pink part oN my DHs and do something custom to my Jade 11s dc30 dc30 .

use the PM feature.
For what? I'm just saying what I want to do to my DHs and possibly my Jades, at most I'm looking for tips on how to paint the DHs.

you can't see why it makes sense to PM him instead of having a whole conversation about customization for all of us?
What? No one else is even having a conversation in here besides me and him right now. We've talked about customizing DHs in here and cutting off the spikes off the rubbers but you're going to come at me for having an on topic convo when no one is even participating and no other convos are happening? We don't like each obviously and I stay away from any convo you have to make sure we have zero interaction just to keep the peace but right now you're nitpicking. If your going to enforce one thing you need to enforce the other, you attack me and delete my comments for talking about resellers but you leave a picture of an obvious resellers stock pic? And before you say we should report it, you're there, you see it like your there to delete my comments that annoy you.

Last edited:
Man, it's Easter for the religious. Sunday, which is a chill day, so let's all relax.

7, just take it to PM. Though I'm interested in seeing the fruits if it becomes a reality. I have two pairs of Jades.

Last edited:
I want to paint the pink part oN my DHs and do something custom to my Jade 11s dc30 dc30 .

use the PM feature.
For what? I'm just saying what I want to do to my DHs and possibly my Jades, at most I'm looking for tips on how to paint the DHs.

you can't see why it makes sense to PM him instead of having a whole conversation about customization for all of us?
What? No one else is even having a conversation in here besides me and him right now. We've talked about customizing DHs in here and cutting off the spikes off the rubbers but you're going to come at me for having an on topic convo when no one is even participating and no other convos are happening? We don't like each obviously and I stay away from any convo you have to make sure we have zero interaction just to keep the peace but right now you're nitpicking. If your going to enforce one thing you need to enforce the other, you attack me and delete my comments for talking about resellers but you leave a picture of an obvious resellers stock pic? And before you say we should report it, you're there, you see it like your there to delete my comments that annoy you.

let me put it like this because you obviously haven't comprehended anything I've told you over the years.... keep it up and you are gone. i am tired of your foolishness. dead tired of it.

take that convo you want to have with DC30 to PM. shut up about the reseller stuff. i am extremely tired of your act at this point. you think you need to personally attack anyone that even seems like they may be making a transaction.

just like i tell dudes to chill out on the flipping gloating, you need to chill out on the attacks. Since it still won't get through your thick skull, just know that you will be banned sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom