The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Got my Palmers in. The mesh and colors make them look like Fisher Price lol.

I saw the reds in the store today. They look okay. Nike going OD with all red, wheats, Kanye, all black, all white, cement, laser...

I don't think the timb laces will look good bcuz there's not brown in the shoe, just straight wheaty gold, and yeah they dubrae is already gone in mine replaced by the good ole lion lace lock
View media item 1486491This was my final decision but I tried a couple diff locations
View media item 1486494

I did the same thing the day after I Got em. Lace lock just breaks it up a bit. I had 5 different looks that I posted on IG (no one liked the red laces).

And this is the only shot I could catch, but Lebron stared the game tonight in All Star 3s.
View media item 1486518

I dont look at thread for 30 mins and... Missed again on Palmers...damn man i need a size 11.5 or 12 at retail and i keep missing smh dang dawg

Did my usually buzzed walk around the mall after leaving Cheesecake Factory happy hour and stopped in HOH.

I examined the palmers and DH's for quite a while but decided against the impulse buy.

Later on my lady comes home with the DH's as a present.

Couldn't be more happy with my first pair of 12's.

...might double back for the palmers though.

mean.gif
 Gross.  Definitely must have been just one fsr.  I was on it almost instantly looking for a 7, added an 11 just to see if it was there and was cart jacked instantly.  

just curious, are people struggling to get the palmers? why didnt you just call the multiple niketowns that were confirmed to take phone orders

Not everyone lives on the MB. I was lucky I was online when some one posted it.

Missed the back to back FNL restocks. Missed the Gray Addidas Xenos today. Missed the MC FK Air Max last week. Love shoes but not enough to be connected to the web 24/7.

Last edited:
yeah, i guess the whole timing thing could hurt some people. I dont sit on the boards all day since im at work, but every couple hours I take a break and just peep whats goin on.

$228 aint bad at all, i paid $212 and some change from a niketown

Back
Top Bottom