The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
no clue honestly... i do know that bron has been pretty particular with his shoes lately tho and that other athletes have balled in his shoes with no issues at all (that i know of).

Fair enough my man, but those Elites simply look ridiculously uncomfortable with no 'give' at all. Nike has to be doing something wrong if their athlete prefers the GR over their Elite model.

bigj, you think that Nike actually wear tests the joints they put out? So much stiff plastic on a ball shoe (Elite specifically) has to be ridiculously uncomfortable for a full game.

no clue honestly... i do know that bron has been pretty particular with his shoes lately tho and that other athletes have balled in his shoes with no issues at all (that i know of).

Fair enough my man, but those Elites simply look ridiculously uncomfortable with no 'give' at all. Nike has to be doing something wrong if their athlete prefers the GR over their Elite model.

They for sure wear test the shoes. I've actually wear tested a couple of pairs.

I can't speak to the elites since I haven't tried them on and I won't say they "look" stiff therefore they suck. People have been complaining that the hyperposite 2s are really stiff and not that comfy out of the box but a nice amount of sig athletes play in them.

Last edited:
Bought the Palmers on eBay for $225 shipped.  Thought I got a great deal, until they arrived today and I found out they were a Size 11. 
mean.gif

I am Size 12.

Will be returning them.  The hunt continues...

Just curious, how come it's only the the lows.l? Is it a glitch and they just haven't caught it?

Last edited:
Need the white lows at that price. Have the reds and palmers. Not feelin the blue...but will likely be on the gray and the black gold coming.

Also looking for GS what if on the low!

Wanted to get those Reds lows really bad at that price but had to pass with the Hares coming this weekend then the Bred Lows next week.

How do the lows play compared to the mids? Have not noticed any nba players in them but I'm sure some are out there.

Back
Top Bottom