The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Went ahead and copped all 3 off Nike. Was waiting for the Clearance sale.

Entourages from SA coming in today. Can't wait.

Does anyone know if the elites run smaller than the regular model?

Last edited:
Can't decide between CVs and TDMs. Both are dope but i have too many black/red shoes. what do you guys think?

Anyone have an accurate pic of the Elevates? I thought they were closer to a powder blue rather than the clear blue ive seen in recent pics.

Anyone have an accurate pic of the Elevates? I thought they were closer to a powder blue rather than the clear blue ive seen in recent pics.
Looks powder blue in the videos and the pics. That clear plastic posite doesn't look good.

I'm so late on the 12s. I don't know why, I was a fan of them since before they released. I really wanted a pair of HOL but couldn't find under retail. Finally got a pair of court vision, might have to pick up another pair with this NDC discount code.

How do these break in? Does the hyperposite loosen up?

I've seen them in person and this picture seems most accurate to me.  

Those pictures with the dark backgrounds have the saturation juiced way up, and make them appear more vibrant than they are in person.  

Last edited:

Can't decide between CVs and TDMs. Both are dope but i have too many black/red shoes. what do you guys think?
I would say the CV if it was actually Black & Red but in person it is not Red it's some Bright Crimson or Bright Orange color because of that i would go with the TDM the details are really nice on them.

Thanks for the help on here. Decided to pull the trigger on the TDMs. Feels good to get these and the instincts for about $130 so I'm probably done with this model now.

I saw this video, the guy describing the shoe is kinda weird but it does show some good angles of the shoe. 

I've seen them in person and this picture seems most accurate to me.  

Those pictures with the dark backgrounds have the saturation juiced way up, and make them appear more vibrant than they are in person.  
So you've seen them in person? Can you tell me how close they look to this video? Because if the blue is close to the blue seen on the video, I'm in.

Last edited:
Don't know if I want to buy the CVs.

They'd be $90 for me, but theres so many other things coming out. Plus I already have the Datas.

but they're 90 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom