The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Fingers crossed
nerd.gif
No. Entourages are $139 with it and Double Helix $159.

Champ Pack will be something special, hopefully no nonsense like corks and some other sneaker in a pack that's limited A.F......

Champ Pack will be something special, hopefully no nonsense like corks and some other sneaker in a pack that's limited A.F......
:lol: then you better hope they lose so you can grab that SE pack alot easier... that's what I'm hoping for.

really wish the corks weren't dropping this month. Its the first 12 i've been dead set on wanting and lord knows this month aint easy on the pockets. Champagne 7s, diamond x fieg, curry 1s and the list just goes on. Watch the corks drop on the 20th. Then nike just gonna throw out chicagos and n7s too and the pro stars and pretty much ensure that the site crashes and no one that wants any of those shoes gets em. 

Last edited:

don't wanna be that guy but you never seen jordan in the finals? 
laugh.gif
you are kidding rite? MJ is #1 but when did he play with the likes of a PG i still cant even pronounce the name of 3 games into a finals, Ivan Drago and the rest of that crew? jordan had the likes or pippen,Rodman,kukoc,harper,Kerr....cmon now, when has a man won a title alone and put up such numbers in the process?

you are kidding rite? MJ is #1 but when did he play with the likes of a PG i still cant even pronounce the name of 3 games into a finals, Ivan Drago and the rest of that crew? jordan had the likes or pippen,Rodman,kukoc,harper,Kerr....cmon now, when has a man won a title alone and put up such numbers in the process?
this part i will concede to you but jordan has put up ridiculous numbers in the finals before as well. It is something special to see though. We are all going to want the champ pack i can foresee those being nearly impossible to get. 

this part i will concede to you but jordan has put up ridiculous numbers in the finals before as well. It is something special to see though. We are all going to want the champ pack i can foresee those being nearly impossible to get. 

I'll throw this one into the mix....

Not taking away from LeBron's performances at all, because at the moment he is willing his hobbled team through the Finals and to a 2-1 lead. However...Bron does have the luxury (if you want to call it that) of 6...yes 6 Finals appearances. The Warriors..while making it through a tough Western division really had no reason for "gut check" time, and they are all Finals rookies.

MJ's Finals opponents were all, IMO, much better than the current GSW team we are seeing. Lakers with Magic, Blazers with Drexler Porter, Suns with Barkley, Majerle, KJ, Sonics with Kemp, Payton, and of course the Jazz with Stockton, Malone...a fair amount of HoF players there. Curry is a great player no doubt...but HoF bound?

Not taking away from LeBron's performances at all, because at the moment he is willing his hobbled team through the Finals and to a 2-1 lead. However...Bron does have the luxury (if you want to call it that) of 6...yes 6 Finals appearances. The Warriors..while making it through a tough Western division really had no reason for "gut check" time, and they are all Finals rookies.

MJ's Finals opponents were all, IMO, much better than the current GSW team we are seeing. Lakers with Magic, Blazers with Drexler Porter, Suns with Barkley, Majerle, KJ, Sonics with Kemp, Payton, and of course the Jazz with Stockton, Malone...a fair amount of HoF players there. Curry is a great player no doubt...but HoF bound?
mmmmm idk about all that man, this GSW warrior team is good, real good. statistically the 3rd best team in the history of the nba but these cavs are blitzing that high Screen with Curry and are a nightmare matchup for them, 6 games max and champ pack will have slipped through our fingertips lol 

with his current production for the rest of his career yeah i think it would be a given to think so.

mmmmm idk about all that man, this GSW warrior team is good, real good. statistically the 3rd best team in the history of the nba but these cavs are blitzing that high Screen with Curry and are a nightmare matchup for them, 6 games max and champ pack will have slipped through our fingertips lol 
and i agree the way they are playing curry is nearly as perfect as you can. It will be interesting to see what happens if the gsw play as well as they can as a whole. 

I saw that same stat as well, but that 3rd best in NBA history is an imperfect stat. It's based soley on how many wins a team has or will have upon winning (or losing) the Finals..BUT there was a time when the playoff series were shorter. Remember when the first round was only 5 games instead of 7? And even way back in 61-62 the regular season only consisted of 80 games, not 82. It is what it is, but I can't get on board with that statistic because to me it doesn't really mean that much in "history" when the rules of the history were different.

Its funny how ppl have a short term memory  when it comes to jordan.  His first and second championship against  the lakers and portland the roster was bj armstrong, bill cartwright,  horace grant, bob hansen, craig hodges, dennis hopson, stacey king, cliff kevingston, will perdue, pippen. So besides scottie who jordan really have. Plus game one 39 pt 11 asst, gm2 39pt 10asst. Gm5 42pts, gm 6 33pts. That roster you said wasnt til he came back from retirement. 

Patiently waits for @bigj505 to come in and say "take the sports talk to the sports thread" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom