The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My mans, look at the last guy you named, pippen....whos is the second best player lebron is playing with rite now?
Ok i give you that but dellanova was doing his thing it wasnt just lebron vs the warriors. Now compare gsw agaisnt the 91 lakers and the 92 blazers. You are talking about magic, worthy, divac, sam perkins ac green byron scott and blazer team porter drexler,  keresy danny ainge compared to the splash brothers and golden state.

Let's just move on, enjoy these great sports moments we get to witness, and save the sports talk for another venue.
I don't understand why it always has to be a MJ vs. LBJ debate in every single LeBron shoe thread.

Last edited:
Patiently waits for @bigj505 to come in and say "take the sports talk to the sports thread" :lol:

Seriously guys... If you feel so adamant about the sports talk to the point that the debate lasts pages then you are posting in the wrong section.

Also, getting real tired of having to say such. Some of you are gonna get kicked from the thread because you KEEP doing it.

Been seeing Rubber City for under $200 all over can't track down a size 12 though. Anyone come across these?

Game 3 was a big advertisement for nike, only loser is KIA since he pulled up in a Benz 
laugh.gif

first he pulls out the corks and than suddenly plays in the CLEs 
pimp.gif

body is ready for Clevelands.. not sure if i will keep or sell my Pop Arts when i get em.. look to be the same color

Anybody seen the ASGs around for under retail? Considering making the move for them if I can find a good price.

Almost every Lebron XII colorway is available on Footlocker.com

Are they selling that bad or just produced that much?
hell yea they sellin bad

the only people payin 200 retail for some lebrons are all in this thread and the occasional kid on an aau/hs team

they probably wont sell good until they get marked down to 150-160

I ordered the NSRLs from KicksUSA for $154, but my order was cancelled. Would have been my first XII. Now I'm considering just IDing a pair

Do you guys think I should jump on the TDM at NDC for 130?  Wonder if it will get any cheaper ...hoping for that 20% off clearance coupon.  This will be my first XII.

Last edited:

Do you guys think I should jump on the TDM at NDC for 130?  Wonder if it will get any cheaper ...hoping for that 20% off clearance coupon.  This will be my first XII.
Nah, there are several vendors selling for that price already. 

On another note, Rubber City's are here for $159 : http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-12-elite-black-top

Elites can be found under $200 at several places as well

Gotta add that shipping cost :smh:

Nah, there are several vendors selling for that price already. 

On another note, Rubber City's are here for $159 : http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-12-elite-black-top

Elites can be found under $200 at several places as well
Gotta add that shipping cost
mean.gif
still almost $100 less than what I paid
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom