The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Well executed.  
Dang bro why you gotta mess with me like that? You know the 2K colorway is my favorite of all time (tied with Ring Ceremony XIs)! sick though
pimp.gif

I kinda miss the daily posts about what the 2k brons were
laugh.gif
the first part where everybody was wondering what the heck they were going to turn out like or the second part where all the differing oppinions clashed with descriptions ranging from "hot garbage" to "the best shoe ever made"?
laugh.gif

I kinda miss the daily posts about what the 2k brons were :lol:

the first part where everybody was wondering what the heck they were going to turn out like or the second part where all the differing oppinions clashed with descriptions ranging from "hot garbage" to "the best shoe ever made"? :lol:

Man the level of reaching in that thread.... Every new color was the 2k.... We were getting a WTL 2k because nike loved us.... Dudes starting rumors that 2k15 game would have shoes too :rofl:

I should go unlock the 2k thread just to see if those dudes come back.

Last edited:
View media item 1575849UPS day *disclaimer* only the roshe box in the background is mine, Kobes and Lebrons are for other people before I start getting all kinds of slander like the dude that got roasted for returning his ASGs :lol: XIIs look good but they definitely need black laces, the bright pink/crimson laces are too much, liner and flywire was enough. Really dope shoe though, fangs on the tongue are a nice touch :smokin

View media item 1575863

Last edited:
Is this the matching hat to the CLEs/Witness?

It'll definitely go with them because of the hot lava, but I think it's just a generic snap back to go with multiple releases since they are using that color so much right now. The bill looks yellow but it's all that bright red/orange/pink

NT where does the green glow in the color description of the Cleveland come into play at? Soles glow or upper?

Returned pair of Palmers were sitting at Colorado Mills Nike outlet, size 11. $200, no discount.

Back
Top Bottom